Eskaton Kennedy Manor

Reviews of Eskaton Kennedy Manor

Overview of Ratings

June 17, 2016

By Robert K444688

I receive good service, even get a laugh now and then.

June 17, 2016

By Vivian L113530

Yes, I've been done right.

June 14, 2016

By Lee B184127

Eskaton Kennedy Manor is excellent.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Eskaton Kennedy Manor

Eskaton Kennedy Manor is an independent living community in Willows, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Kennedy Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Kennedy Manor