Eskaton Lassen Manor

205 North Mesa Street, Susanville, CA, 96130

Reviews of Eskaton Lassen Manor

Pamela McGuire March 27, 2017

Eskaton Lassen Manor has provided a comfortable living for several family members over the years. My mother currently lives there and is very happy with her apartment and the grounds around her. This facility is very well up-kept.

Jacquilin October 28, 2016

I have been living here for 7 years. A wonderful place for me after circumstances changed my lifestyle. A place where I'm very contented and satisfied with everything. The leadership headed by Peggy is exceptional and rest of employees too.

Chrissy534710 October 27, 2016

This is good living at an affordable price. It is very well maintained. One of the main reasons I am so happy here is because almost all the people that live here are happy too. It's a friendly little community. The staff here are always willing to help, even if it is just filling out papers we may not understand. My husband left me to raise 6 children which was wonderful. Then my second husband died of diabetes after I had taken care of him for 5 years. Then my mom and dad needed me to take care of them in their passing years, I was there for 7 years making memories totally blessed. So all my life, I have been busy and doing for others and now here I am in this beautiful place that I can afford where others are doing for me. Three and a half years ago when I moved here, it was a bad winter. I saw Peggy, the Executive Director, out there dressed like a snoman, shoveling snow just like the maintenance people. I've seen Peggy do a lot of manual labor plus her job. Not only is she a great manager but she cares. When we wanted to build an off-leash dog area, she let us and she even bought us a table and chairs. She's a really good person; she really cares. Then there is Charlotte, the Service Coordinator, and she's always got the most beautiful smile. She is a God sent to all of is. If you need help signing papers, you go to Charlotte. Anything you need, you can go to Charlotte. A year and a half ago, I was voted President of the Resident Council, even though I'm not president material. But Charlotte sat in on meetings and has helped me through everything. They both make this a wonderful place to live. I love the peacefulness here and the fact that if something breaks, even though I've been fixing things all my life, I can make a call and have the problem fixed for me within hours. The maintenance people are very thorough and nice. This place makes me happy because it's like an extended family. Even though you don't have to do household repairs, you can still work out in the yard and express yourself. You have so much freedom for your spirit to grow. I knew when I left Susanville 10 years ago to take care of my parents, I would move back to Susanville and stay at Eskaton where I felt would be my home even then. I am, at this point, more content, happier, involved, and simply love it here as I think most do. This is a good place for people that have worked hard all their lives to be able to congregate and share. The grounds are beautiful, and I'm just happy in my heart to be here. Thank you.

Stay here733713 June 28, 2016

I like the people and the things here. I just really like it. I'm very comfortable here. Even when my kids want me to go, I want to stay.

Man with many hearts806614 June 21, 2016

Everyone here is so friendly. It's located at a convenient place in town. We have a really nice recreation room and kitchen. The staff is great. I guess I like it, I've been here 25 years.

long time352815 June 17, 2016

It's a nice place to live because I like the people and we have bus service right to our door. I have really liked living here all these years.

Dave480704 June 17, 2016

I really like it here because I'm indepedent and I can make friends. I think it's really nice here and the staff is really great.

long time resident316503 June 17, 2016

I'm just so happy here. It's just home.

Anon96130 May 31, 2016

This is a pleasant place to live.

About Eskaton Lassen Manor

Eskaton Lassen Manor is an independent living community in Susanville, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Lassen Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Eskaton Lassen Manor