Brookdale Northshore

401 Northshore Blvd., Portland, TX, 78374

Reviews of Brookdale Northshore

Caring110438150 July 06, 2015

Brookdale Northshore was very nice. It was a beautiful facility. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about their facility. The rooms were pleasant. Their dining room was very nice. It was like a restaurant environment, and those who were not able to dine or were in a wheelchair had wait staff that would assist them with their food and would take their order. It impressed me that when I first went in, it seemed like you were walking in a hotel. It was a very nice facility, and you would not feel like it was an institution at all. It had a very homey feel to it. I knew they had different activities every day. They had outside activities. They had lunch bunch, movies, bingo, card games, arts & crafts, and different things. Everything seemed to be fine.

Caring107300950 June 11, 2015

Brookdale Northshore was great. The rooms were nice, and they had numerous activities. They have nursing on staff, and the staff was awesome there. It was nice. We didn't try the food, but it looked good. The rooms were fairly large. They have several different sizes like studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom. It was really a good facility.

WonderousOne November 30, 2014

This is the best senior living facility we could ever hope to find. If you want first class, red carpet treatment for your loved ones, go talk to them. They will make you feel like family!

Beck126 October 13, 2012

I can not begin to express the appreciation I have for this community. My parents moved in about 7 years ago. It is so nice to know that not only do they take care of their residents but they love and care for them. Jennifer, the executive director and her staff work hand in hand and everyday they make a difference in someone's life. I Highly recommend this community for anyone looking for "the best" for their loved one.

From Brookdale Northshore

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Northshore

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: 55 (With Exceptions)

Location of Brookdale Northshore