Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick Kennewick, WA

8264 W Grandridge Blvd, Kennewick, WA, 99336

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick | Kennewick, WA

August 31, 2015

At Charbonneau, the food was wonderful. They even invited us to come and stay for a couple of days. They were very, very helpful. I think they would give us their shirt off their backs. They were extremely helpful and very nice. They toured us and showed us the rooms. However, they were a little less expensive than the other facility, and the rooms were a little bit larger.

August 21, 2015

By Elizabeth112081550

My father-in-law is now in Charbonneau. It is a really nice place. I am not sure exactly how long it has been there, it is really pretty though, and he likes it there. They do go on trips, and I didn't know that, but I know they have stuff like exercise things in there, they can get their hair done, and of course the lunches and everything. They have games and stuff like that, they have a pool room, and they have different games. They seem very welcoming, very nice, and very caring.

August 13, 2015

By Coleen5

Charbonneau was a very lovely facility. The price was very good. The staff was very helpful and very accommodating.

January 21, 2015

We have been to Charbonneau. We like this place the best. It had a nicer room layout. It had a very nice dining room. We like this facility better than some of the others we have been through -- either for the layout of the rooms or for what they have. Charbonneau was very nice. They have plenty of people there. Their dining room had a very nice staff. The actual staff of the community ate lunch with the people. They actually take the time to go out, sit with the people, and eat with them. They just seemed genuinely concerned about the people there. Their apartment layouts were very nice.

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Overall:

About Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Kennewick