River Terrace Estates | Independent Living

400 Caylor Boulevard, Bluffton, IN, 46714

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of River Terrace Estates | Independent Living

Jean95550250 July 08, 2014

I have so many nice friends here. They provide good food and good care. I even learn how to use a different computer. The Directors are very kind. I like our apartment!

Caring95550150 July 08, 2014

I have lived here for seven years. I have never regret the choice I made. I was able to bring my cat with me. I have made many friends. I like playing cards. I like going on bus tips from here. They clean my room every two weeks. I live in independent living. I have 5 meals a week.

Emma10 July 02, 2014

I am in independent living so I get 20 meals a month. My room is cleaned twice a month. There is a bus to go to the store.

Norma10 July 02, 2014

I really appreciate the help at the front desk and office. The Bistro is very accomodating. The men in maintenance have done very well in getting things fixed at a reasonable time.

Caring95232450 June 30, 2014

River Terrace offers activities for any and all tastes. The Chapel is used every Sunday and other times for family and/or community gatherings. Transportation is available and can be scheduled for appointments, weekly rides, grocery or banking needs. Kitchens in all Independent living areas are always available. The Bistro is available mid-day.

Pearl3 June 30, 2014

All staff and workers are very helpful, kind and considerate. Sonny is on the spot to help whenever I am in need. It's a wonderful place to relax in my retirement age.

Wilmia June 30, 2014

All of the employees are very nice, friendly and helpful in whatever you need. They really make a big effort to keep every one happy and to do the things needed each and everyday. It is a wonderful place to live in with all your needs taken care of.

About River Terrace Estates

River Terrace Estates is an independent living community in Bluffton, IN designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact River Terrace Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of River Terrace Estates