BrightStar Care Hartford

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 03, 2017

By Ruth R_3

I would tell a friend that if you need the care, BrightStar Care is the place to go to. I do not need as much care as I am getting from BrightStar Care. They do too much for me that I do not need.

October 03, 2017

By Marie L

BrightStar Care is very dependable, and at my age, the caregiver is a wonderful person. There's certain things I cannot do by myself, and BrightStar Care does help me.

September 26, 2017

By Jim D_4

BrightStar Care was very kind, knowledgeably, and helpful. BrightStar Care provided wonderful care of my father the last few days of his life. This made my family's life much easier.

September 26, 2017

By Nancy C_3

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are all CNA's so they can encourage my mom to take her medicine. So they are caregivers but have a background in lifting and nursing. BrightStar Care makes life easier by driving my mom to appointments when I'm not available. I feel blessed that I found BrightStar Care, they have surpassed what I thought they could do and I am very pleased.

September 22, 2017

By Anonymous_403

BrightStar Care does what we expect them to do. They send us great people. BrightStar Care helps my loved one get things done that they can't do.

September 13, 2017

By grant b

BrightStar Care is a very caring and friendly company. The services are a big part of maintaining my mom's health.

From BrightStar Care Hartford

BrightStar Care Hartford is an in-home care provider serving Windsor Locks, CT and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Hartford offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Hartford