Westchester Family Care Inc

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
10502, 10503, 10510, 10522, 10528, 10530, 10533, 10538, 10543, 10573, 10577, 10580, 10583, 10591, 10601, 10602, 10603, 10604, 10605, 10606, 10607, 10610, 10706, 10707, 10708, 10709, 10710, 10801, 10802, 10803, 10804, 10805
PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Westchester Family Care Inc

July 26, 2017

By Cynthia G_501812

Westchester Family Care has very good services, and if they are not, the administration is very responsive. I feel my mom is in very good hands with Westchester Family Care.

July 12, 2017

By Anonymous_494724

Everyone from Westchester Family Care is very kind and attentive. I feel like the client is getting personalized care. It is really helpful that the caregiver helps bathe the client.

June 27, 2017

By Thomas D_489371

Westchester Family Care is reliable, prompt, trustworthy, the aides really care for the patients and go the extra step when it comes to the care they provide. They are very tolerant and clean up well.

June 15, 2017

By Dorothy D_483914

So far with Westchester Family Care, everything has been great. There was a time that a caregiver was not able to come, so the owner even came to take there place, and then even the next caregiver could not come and they stayed. I was so impressed with the way that things were handled as I do not know of many people that would do that.

June 14, 2017

By Arlene C_482785

Some of the caregivers could be doing better at the things that need to be done.

May 23, 2017

By Sheila L_474584

Westchester Family Care has caregivers of high caliber.

April 18, 2017

By Gladys S

Westchester Family Care helps me fold clothes, go on errands, and do some of the things I need to do. My caregiver is a big help.

April 12, 2017

By Edward J

Westchester Family Care is here and provides my son with relief of taking care of me.

March 14, 2017

By Deanna T

I can rest at night knowing Westchester Family Care is the one taking care of my mom.

From Westchester Family Care Inc

Who are we? We are you

In September 2010, my mother, my mother-in-law and my aunt were all diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease. We were devastated and needless to say we were overwhelmed. We were unsure about what to expect. What were our options? We knew we had work to do and our journey began. We learned about Alzheimer’s and dementia and about current treatments which were available. We learned how to properly care for our loved ones. We also learned that we needed to care for ourselves. We learned a lot and we continue to learn.We quickly realized that sharing what we had learned through our experience was not only helpful to others but gratifying for us.

So why do we care? We care because we understand the pain, the sadness and the confusion. We’ve been there. We understand that every client and personal situation is different and requires an individual, customized solution. We also know that your health and peace of mind are important too.

Our Services Include:
  • Bath and shower assistance
  • Oral hygience assistance
  • Dressing and grooming
  • Incontinence care
  • Toileting assistance
Safety Precautions:
  • Assistance with walking
  • Transfer assistance (Bed, Car, Chair)
  • Safety and fall protection
  • Bed bound repositioning
House safety evaluation:
  • Housekeeping and Laundry
  • Grocery shopping and other errands
  • Light housekeeping
  • Laundry
Errands and Transportation:
  • Shopping
  • Errands
  • Appointments
  • Social Engagements
Social Engagement and Companionship:
  • Companionship to social outings and activities
  • Arts and crafts
  • Cards and board games
  • Reading and story sharing
Medically Related Concerns:
  • Medication reminders
  • Accompany to doctor or other appointments
  • Communication regarding adherence to dosage, time of day and dietary guidelines

Photos of Westchester Family Care Inc