Westchester Family Care Inc

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 14, 2017

By Emma U

Westchester Family Care is a reliable, organized, and professional company. Westchester Family Care allows me not to worry about my loved one.

September 14, 2017

By Judy W_4

Westchester Family Care was very responsive and one of the people that they sent were excellent and trustworthy. Westchester Family Care helped out the most by taking care of my father. They were there to also be a support for my mother while my father was in his last stage of life.

September 12, 2017

By Elizabeth (

Westchester Family Care was very concerned about mine and my mom's well being. Westchester Family Care gave me the opportunity to get out of the house and my mom didn't feel like a burden on me.

August 24, 2017

By Sandra N

Westchester Family Care is very cooperative company. Westchester Family Care makes my life easier by having the caregivers in the home to care for my husband and his needs. The help was needed because he is ill.

August 14, 2017

By Lorraine W

Westchester Family Care is professional and they have the highest level of personnel. I am improving and Westchester Family Care makes my life easier by helping me with getting around and walking. I can walk with a walker.

July 26, 2017

By Cynthia G_3

Westchester Family Care has very good services, and if they are not, the administration is very responsive. I feel my mom is in very good hands with Westchester Family Care.

July 12, 2017

By Anonymous_483

Everyone from Westchester Family Care is very kind and attentive. I feel like the client is getting personalized care. It is really helpful that the caregiver helps bathe the client.

June 27, 2017

By Thomas D_2

Westchester Family Care is reliable, prompt, trustworthy, the aides really care for the patients and go the extra step when it comes to the care they provide. They are very tolerant and clean up well. Westchester Family Care allows me to sleep through the night, go out of the house when I need to, and have more peace in my life.

June 15, 2017

By Marsha D

So far with Westchester Family Care, everything has been great. There was a time that a caregiver was not able to come, so the owner even came to take there place, and then even the next caregiver could not come and they stayed. I was so impressed with the way that things were handled as I do not know of many people that would do that. Westchester Family Care sends caregivers that know what they are doing before they come to the home. The caregivers that I am sent from Westchester Family Care are highly rated.

June 14, 2017

By Arlene C

Some of the caregivers could be doing better at the things that need to be done. Having the caregivers from Westchester Family Care takes a load off of the family.

May 23, 2017

By Sheila L_2

Westchester Family Care has caregivers of high caliber. Westchester Family Care gave us a great aide, and it allows me to not have to run over to my parents house all the time.

April 18, 2017

By Gladys S

I've already recommended Westchester Family Care. The caregivers are competent and well trained. The organization is good at keeping in contact with their clientele. Westchester Family Care helps me fold clothes, go on errands, and do some of the things I need to do. My caregiver is a big help.

April 12, 2017

By Edward J

I would recommend Westchester Family Care because they have been very good to me. They come on time and stay the full time. They are helpful and do what I need. Westchester Family Care is here and provides my son with relief of taking care of me.

March 14, 2017

By Deanna T_1

If you want someone that is going to treat your loved one as their own, Westchester Family Care would be the agency for that. I can rest at night knowing Westchester Family Care is the one taking care of my mom.

From Westchester Family Care Inc

Who are we? We are you

In September 2010, my mother, my mother-in-law and my aunt were all diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease. We were devastated and needless to say we were overwhelmed. We were unsure about what to expect. What were our options? We knew we had work to do and our journey began. We learned about Alzheimer’s and dementia and about current treatments which were available. We learned how to properly care for our loved ones. We also learned that we needed to care for ourselves. We learned a lot and we continue to learn.We quickly realized that sharing what we had learned through our experience was not only helpful to others but gratifying for us.

So why do we care? We care because we understand the pain, the sadness and the confusion. We’ve been there. We understand that every client and personal situation is different and requires an individual, customized solution. We also know that your health and peace of mind are important too.

Our Services Include:
  • Bath and shower assistance
  • Oral hygience assistance
  • Dressing and grooming
  • Incontinence care
  • Toileting assistance
Safety Precautions:
  • Assistance with walking
  • Transfer assistance (Bed, Car, Chair)
  • Safety and fall protection
  • Bed bound repositioning
House safety evaluation:
  • Housekeeping and Laundry
  • Grocery shopping and other errands
  • Light housekeeping
  • Laundry
Errands and Transportation:
  • Shopping
  • Errands
  • Appointments
  • Social Engagements
Social Engagement and Companionship:
  • Companionship to social outings and activities
  • Arts and crafts
  • Cards and board games
  • Reading and story sharing
Medically Related Concerns:
  • Medication reminders
  • Accompany to doctor or other appointments
  • Communication regarding adherence to dosage, time of day and dietary guidelines

Photos of Westchester Family Care Inc