SeniorCare Companions, Inc.

Reviews of SeniorCare Companions, Inc.

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 23, 2014

By James99267250

Doing a great job.

September 21, 2014

By Caring99181950

We were referred to Senior Care Companions by the staff at my parent's assisted living complex and have been using their services for the past eight months. Each and every aide they have sent has been professional, patient and pleasant and dependable. Senior Care coordinators also responded quickly and efficiently to our recent and somewhat sudden request to increase coverage to 7 days a week. Knowing that they will work with me as my parent’s needs change has been very reassuring.

Thank you for your kind review. We work hard to make sure that SeniorCare Companions can provide quality care you can trust. Having a 24/7 call center, as well as a full staff of coordinators, administrators, directors, nurses and human resource personnel help us ensure that we are ready to handle any situation.

December 27, 2012

I like the way they came to the house and interviewed with us. They checked out everything and made sure everything is proper and ready for my mom and the caregivers. They check in and always make sure that everything's right. SeniorCare has excellent care companions. They're very caring people. They're prompt, on-time, courteous and caring. I have nothing but positive things to say to them. If there's a problem, they take care of it right away. I never had a problem with any of the people that they sent. They helped her with anything that she needed and they accompanied her and talked to her a lot.

November 19, 2012

By Prudence1

They're right in my neighborhood. They're very accommodating. I could phone them on a spur of a moment and they're always able to place an aide for my mother. Everyone that they send is fantastic. They're with her 24 hours from 2-5 days depending on the situation. They help her get up in the morning, bathe her, dress her and accompany her all through out the day. We have them for a year now. Their management is fantastic. They're always returning my phone calls. I never have to wait.

November 07, 2012

By Joan9

I heard about SeniorCare Companions from the Sunrise Assisted Living facility. They recommended them to us. My mom has been there for about a year now. She's getting progressively worse. She needs that many hours of care. The caregiver I have from SeniorCare is there everyday on time. She reports to me on a daily basis. She tells me everything that's going on and how mom is progressing. It's nice to know that we have somebody there that's taking care of her and tell me what's going on. The aids there at Sunrise have 4 or 5 patients per aid and they can't really give them individual care. My mom is 93 and she's getting worse. She needs somebody there all the time and I can't always be there. My mother loves her caregiver. My mom is very coherent and she doesn't have Alzheimer's. She has dementia, but she's very vocal. She tells me she likes her and that she's her pal. I appreciate everything that she's doing for me. I'm definitely very happy with their service.

October 10, 2012

By Susan17

We used Senior Care Companions for my father and we also used them for my mother-in-law for the last couple of years. My parents are very happy with Senior Care. They're very easy to work with. Anyone that they send has been very very nice. The main caregiver is great and she does was she needs to do. She's pleasant and just wonderful. When she had a day off, she and her replacement were always in good contact with each other. We never had an unpleasant experience with them.

October 10, 2012

By Beverly4

We spoke with a social worker when my mother was coming out of St. Johnland. They recommended a few agencies but Senior Care Companions stood out for us. We really like Miguel. They've been really great and responsive. If ever there's an issue, they're very responsive to our concerns and they will take care of it right away. The caregiver we have now is really wonderful. My mom is really happy with her. We're all very happy with her. We used them temporarily before but we've had them full time since March 2012. We haven't had any problems with Senior Care Companions.

From SeniorCare Companions, Inc.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding home companion services. SeniorCare Companions was formed in 2004 and has been providing quality home companions care that our clients can trust. Some of the key things that separate SeniorCare from the rest includes:

• Our Price - $24/hr and $240/day for live-in. We accept all major credit cards as well as ACH transactions.
  • Our Product- All of our Caregivers undergo an extensive interview and background check, as well as a 6-hour training class. They also must submit to a drug screening and have up-to-date medicals.
  • Our Performance- SeniorCare is one of the few Companion agencies that offer complementary initial Registered Nurse Assessment to our clients. We also use computerized monitoring of our caregivers, and routine unannounced drop-in's to make sure that our companions are the best in the business.

We realize that making the right choice for home care is important. Please feel free to contact us if you require any further information, or visit our website at www.seniorcarecompanions.com

Hope to have the opportunity to serve.

Sincerely,

Bernhard Sengstock / President
SeniorCare Companions, Inc
"Quality Care You Can Trust"

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes

Photos of SeniorCare Companions, Inc.

Features of SeniorCare Companions, Inc.

Rates