Home Instead Senior Care - Green Bay, WI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Green Bay, WI

Twin Mama J October 15, 2015

We wouldn't have the time to enjoy being with mom/nana if it weren't for our AWESOME caregiver at Home Instead, Barb. The whole process can be a bit overwhelming. But, the people at Home Instead took us through one step at a time. From suggestions on safety, to companionship & care protocol, and the invoicing/billing process; the experience has been a great one. We have been working with Home Instead now for over 2 years and would encourage anyone who needs help with their senior to explore Home Instead.

G Schlender July 23, 2015

Anyone who is in the position of finding care services for an aging parent knows that the need for quality, professionalism, and reliability of that care cannot be overstated. Over the past three years my brother and I have been working with Home Instead Senior Care (HISC) as the provider of such care for our mother. My brother and I have been extremely impressed with HISC and cannot imaging using any other in-home care provider. The care givers that HISC provided for our mother not only demonstrated great professionalism and provided quality in every regard but they truly demonstrated genuine love for our mother that was demonstrated by the strong loving relationships that many care givers developed with her. In addition, that care was returned by our mother to many of the HISC care givers. In addition, the management and office staff at HISC were always very prompt, extremely professional, and communicated effectively at every interaction. I give HISC my highest recommendation without reservation for anyone who is seeking the very best in home care available for an aging parent.

Lisa T. February 19, 2015

Home Instead was an invaluable service for both my mother and father. My mother suffered from Alzheimer's. My father, who was 95 at the time, wanted to care for her in their home. Chris, from Home Instead, came in to provide support, talk to my mother, and help my father with chores he could no longer perform and give him a break from caring for my mother. Chris was excellent and gladly helped my father with anything he asked of her. She was one of the few people that could effectively care for my mother. After my mother passed away, Chris continued her care and support when my father became ill. As I live out-of-state, Home Instead was invaluable in supporting my parents' wishes to live in their home for as long as possible. Their staff was extremely trustworthy, kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them for anyone in need of support for an aging relative.

Msreg October 29, 2014

We met with Susan P, who very sensitively, and gently led us through the process of figuring out the best options for my dad who needs in home care. She was thoughtful, professional, caring, and very accommodating. Our experience with Home Instead has been of the highest order in every regard, with Susan setting the trend. We are so fortunate to have found them. A truly caring group of people.

Mrs. Gray May 21, 2014

We hired Home Instead to provide in home care for my mother to make her wish to die at home possible since we live out of town. My husband and I are both health care professionals who have worked in long term care. This agency met and exceeded all our requirements. The fact that they keep consistent staff is really important to us. Although my mother-in-law was initially hesitant to have "strangers" in her house - she now looks forward to each of her "girls" coming in. They are willing to do her shopping, wash, cooking, everything she needs most importantly companionship.

Perry2 January 31, 2014

I hired Home Instead for my mother. They're punctual and I appreciate that. I don't have to check up on them if they are in or not. Everybody is very nice. I have no complaints.They do a great job.

GREEN BAY CLIENT March 15, 2013

Caregivers & staff are phenominal!!! Truly a caring and committed group of individuals who go above and beyond. Scheduling is convenient and fees are reasonable. Would highly recommend them !!

Missouri based December 28, 2012

My mother is in assisted living in Wisconsin while I live in another state, Home Instead caregivers provide extra socialization for her, do her personal shopping and transport her to appointments so that she can stay stay in an environment that she feels is home. I've used Home Instead for five years and recommend them to anyone who is unable to provide regular hands on care for their loved ones.

TVKidd October 18, 2012

At first I brought in Home Instead as I needed a break from the resposibilities of caretaking for my Mom. Soon it became clear to me that my Mom's caretakers were also becoming her "friends". She looked forward to seeing her Home Instead caretaker and enjoyed her conversations with them about every topic under the sun. To my Mother this was a social hour to share coffee and her life. It was great to see her perk up when she her caretaker arrived. The visits by Home Instead cotinues to give her a "lift" during the day and provide some excitement in her routine. Seems the more limited her abilities get the more important her caretakers are in her life. At first the idea of bring in Home Insted was to give me a break and now it is about her and how much she enjoys the visits. I am very please it worked out this way. Should also note that every one of the caretakers have been professional, warm and friendly....not to mention helpful with small "chores" that give me a bit of a break. I am a big fan of Home Instead......and more importantly.....so is my Mom.

Pleased client October 10, 2012

We discovered Home Instead by a small announcement in the Green Bay Press Gazette. They were awarding a caregiver for the great service that that person gave to their client. I thought that was a great idea. I told my mom about it and she agreed also that Home Instead must think alot about their caregivers to do that. The care that my mother has gotten has been great. Each caregiver has been sympathetic to mom's needs. Breakfast or her brunch, as she calls it, is made for her everyday. Also, her dinner is made for her everyday. They make sure the house is very clean everyday. The help her with her bathing, take her to the beaty shop and do her grocery shopping. If there is a concern with mom, they know that they can contact me right away. There were a couple of times that mom needed some extra attention when I was out of town. They called me on my cell phone and we were able to get immediate care for mom. I can't say enough good things about Home Instead. They are magnificent.

Mr. Hobbs June 14, 2012

I have always been impressed with the thoughtful care given to my parents-first my mother and now with my Dad. With my Dad, he was discharged from a nursing home fairly fast and Home Instead helped us put a plan in place very fast. They have always been so agreeable to adjusting hours, etc. I would definitely recommend Home Instead for in home care.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Green Bay, WI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Green Bay, WI

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address