BrightStar Care Delray Beach

PocEocHcp cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Delray Beach

October 03, 2017

By Marlene S_1

BrightStar Care offered good caregivers that took care of my wife. Having BrightStar Care was substantial and I was able to go out and run errands.

October 03, 2017

By Anonymous_234

BrightStar Care produces what they represent. The services are what we expected. I'm not sure if they've made life any easier.

September 25, 2017

By Roberta S

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care was prompt, courteous, and their people are attentive. BrightStar Care made sure Roberta was safe, kept her company, took her shopping, cooked for her, and cleaned her house. They also made sure she took her medicine on time.

September 06, 2017

By Carol M_5

BrightStar Care has made me very satisfied. I like the flexibility of BrightStar Care. Having BrightStar Care fulfills my needs; they help me get around and help me with my walker.

September 05, 2017

By Kessler G

BrightStar Care does exactly what they are supposed to do. If someone needs their help, they should call them.

September 05, 2017

By Norma G

BrightStar Care is very reliable and provided me with great caregivers. BrightStar Care has provided me with the chance to get on with my life and know that my husband is well taken care of.

August 23, 2017

By Sydell D

BrightStar Care is efficient, and they follow up with their clients. The services make life way easier for me.

August 22, 2017

By Deborah M_2

I am unlikely to recommend BrightStar Care because of the weekend caregiver who caring for my mother when she passed away. That caregiver was not competent and she contributed to my mother's decline. My mother's regular caregiver respected my mother and treated her with dignity. The substitute was horrible and frightened my mother.

August 21, 2017

By anonymous

Our caregiver is wonderful and our nurse is outstanding.

August 02, 2017

By Phill G

Two out of the three caregivers are good, but the weekend care has been frustrating. I feel like we got really lucky with those two nurses. The weekend nurses impact my life heavily because we are constantly correcting them and having to make them leave because they get attitudes. This makes this stressful. We trust two of the nurses, and we don't trust the weekend caregivers, because we don't get a good vibe from them.

July 24, 2017

By Alan P

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they have been able to find me replacements quickly and they handle everything with insurance. They are attentive. BrightStar Care is making my life easier. I like the caregivers that come.

July 07, 2017

By Marlene C

I had some caregivers that I didn't like, and some that I really did like. BrightStar Care did good services. The caregiver did everything that needed to be done in the house and also took me on my errands.

June 28, 2017

By William S_489916

We have been happy with BrightStar Care. They have nice people.

June 27, 2017

By Sylvia G_489338

BrightStar Care is very professional, dedicated, responsible, and compassionate.

June 09, 2017

By Jan S_481440

BrightStar Care is very handy to call if a person needs someone to help them.

June 02, 2017

By Lucinda D_478514

I would tell my friends that BrightStar Care is fine.

June 02, 2017

By Claire H_477973

It is very hard to find a good caregiver from BrightStar Care.

From BrightStar Care Delray Beach

BrightStar Care of Delray Beach is Accredited by The Joint Commission.

The Joint Commission accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States, and accredits some of the nation’s most well-respected health systems, including the Mayo Clinic and every hospital in our territory.

Full Continuum of Care

BrightStar Care of Delray Beach offers a full continuum of personal and professional home healthcare for individuals and families. BrightStar offices nationwide help keep parents and grandparents in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. We provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort of your loved one's home.

Each BrightStar client receives a complimentary personal in-depth assessment conducted by our Registered Nurse. We then create an individualized plan of care that meets our clients’ unique physical and emotional needs – a plan that strives to not only improve their health, but enhance their quality of life. This process, along with continual oversight by our nursing staff, helps us ensure the right fit between our clients and their caregivers, and enables us to quickly modify a client’s plan of care as their needs evolve.

We are not a Registry or Referral Agency. All of our staff and caregiver’s are our employees.

• Every caregiver and nurse is a W-2 employee. We pay Workers Compensation, Social Security taxes and all required income tax deductions and contributions.
  • Fully bonded and insured for Liability and Malpractice to $3 million per case.
  • Continuous training, certification and Continuing Education Units.
  • Here’s a sampling of what we have to offer:

• Full Continuum of Care from Companion to Skilled Nursing.
  • Complimentary assessments and oversight by our Nursing staff.
  • Personalized Care Plans developed by our Nursing staff.
  • Guaranteed Compatibility ®.
  • Caregiver Drug Screening.
  • Criminal screening by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
  • Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Specialists

BrightStar Care ® is your solution for professional care for early, middle, and late-stage dementia care. Our mission is to provide your loved one living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia the individualized care and support they need to:

• Live with Dignity and Purpose, safely and securely in their own home.
  • Enjoy Optimal Health and emotional well-being.
  • Maintain Connections to the people, places, things, and memories that matter most to them.
  • We call this specialized approach “BrightStar Connections ® .”

BrightStar Connections is the Only In-Home Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Program of its Kind, and truly is A Higher Standard of Memory Care.

Photos of BrightStar Care Delray Beach

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
    • Memory Care
    • Companionship
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

• In Person Interviews