Elim Park Place

Overview of Ratings

3.6

February 28, 2014

By Ned1

I did visit Elim Park Place for my brother-in-law. The facility was just too large and mobility would be an issue here. We thought that it will be very difficult for him to maneuver around. It did have independent, assisted and skilled care. They pretty much have all in one. The staff was very professional. The rooms seemed nice. The activities looked like they were very good. They had the whole nine yards. They even had their own amphitheater. They had virtually everything, e.g. entertainment, outtrips, etc.

July 25, 2013

By Rose18

Elim Park is a beautiful and a very clean place. They are great and wonderful. Everything was good. The nurses were wonderful. The care, you couldn't ask for better. They were right there when you needed them. The food was good. The thing was my husband could not eat, but they did bring in food and I tasted that once in a while and it was good. I would recommend this facility to others.

June 14, 2013

By Robert29

If I had a choice to put my father in a facility, I would choose Elim Park but they are very costly. Their facility is outrageous. It's beautiful. They have a great reputation and what I like most about them is that they have a convalescent home, so he can just be transferred anytime he needs it. One of my concerns is the stability of the people working in a facility and I can see that their staff has been with them for about 10 years and that is important to me. I've talked to a couple of people helping the residents in cleaning and they were all very happy working there. I can't say anything bad about the place.

October 01, 2012

By Dickiedoo

Independent Living Facility with attached Skilled Nursing Facility. Excellent Care as needed. Residents live independently in their own apartment, and can receive various assistance as needed ala carte (shopping, laundry, medication management). Nursing facility is in an attached building allowing spouse to visit without having to schedule transportation or go outside in inclement weather. Independent living charges currently are $2500/mo. plus any desired ala carte assistance. Nursing charges are currently $515/day. Fall 2012 rates.

June 30, 2012

By timeisprecious

I always enjoyed going to visit my grandparents at Elim Park. They had a very nice apartment, which was large enough for our family of six to visit comfortably. My grandmother was always happy to show us off at the dining hall, which served a very nice Sunday brunch. As my grandfather was dying, he was in the assisted living portion, which allowed my grandmother to visit him daily by just walking down, and not having to be transported to another facility. The staff were very caring and respectful to him and the family. After he passed, they were compassionate and supportive of my grandmother.

March 30, 2012

By Grandma's favorite

Elim Park is a wonderful, spotless, caring community providing top level residential living for seniors in both independence and assisted living. All services are well managed. The meals are fresh, nutritional and of the highest quality . The facilitlies and and landscaping are beautifully designed and maintained. Support services are very responsive and include medical, nutritional guidance, ,care companions, mental health services, transportation, an extraordinary fitness center and a wide range of recreational and hobby activities. The entertainment offerings of theatre, ballet and music are presented in a professional auditorium with accomplished talents appearing on a regular schedule of offerings, Vacation trips and day excursions are top notch. The various teams of professionals at Elim work well with all families in planning and providing care for our elder loved ones. For 9 years we could not be happier with Elim Park for our mother.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Elim Park Place

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refundable (Price: 69% of Entrance Fee); Declining Refund (Price: 55% of Entrance Fee) Priority access to Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Elim Park Place