Reviews of Oakhurst Board and Care
Barb25 March 10, 2015
I visited this facility
I visited a private home, and it was called Oakhurst Board and Care. It was a very nice little place. It was very well run. I loved them. It was so cute and so nice. I met the residents there, and one of the residents was a better sales person than the owner. I told the owner that. We had lunch with them also. Dolores sat with the residents and talked a little bit. They asked her questions of course, and she answered them. I loved the grounds and the location. I thought she would too because there were animals all around, and there was a big place for the dog to run. They had quite a few activities. They played bingo. They had a reading club. All their medicines were given to them every day when they needed it. That was a big thing because she forgot to take them.
Michele13 January 19, 2014
I visited this facility
My mother had a broken wrist and she was at the Oakhurst Board and Care for two months. They were unbelievable, but they won't take you in unless you're walking. My mother was walking at that time, but she's not walking now. They were absolutely excellent. I would really recommend it. The lady who runs it was wonderful, and the girls were all good. I absolutely had no complaints at all. It was a big home. There are two in some rooms, and my mom had a private room. It was reasonable. The food was good. I ate there myself. They had some groups come in, they played Bingo, and different things like that. They had a non-denominational religious service on Sunday. It was a great place. I felt very comfortable when my mother was there.
From Oakhurst Board and Care
Oakhurst Board and Care for the Elderly has been providing assisted living in a home environment since 1993. Here is a little of what we have to offer:
- Residential care for eleven residents in a beautiful country home in Oakhurst, California.
- The best care givers around--our staff is trained and experienced. We love what we do and it shows.
- Home environment: our spacious home (almost 5000 square feet) was built as a residence, not a facility or nursing home.
- Residents enjoy a warm, spacious home with many special comforts in a peaceful setting overlooking a serene pond and mountain views.
What Makes Us Special
We are located in Oakhurst, about thirty miles from Yosemite National Park, very close to Mariposa and Coarsegold, and one hour from Fresno.
Features of Oakhurst Board and Care
- Minimum Rate: $2750/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- State Licenses: 200407522
Location of Oakhurst Board and Care
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities