From Summers Pointe
Enjoy retirement living in a town with roots and traditions. Summers Pointe is a long-established and well-known provider of senior care in Randolph County. We offer a comfortable life filled with the values of this small, rural town where no one is a stranger.
Summers Pointe Assisted Living offers all the comforts of home with the added benefit of individualized assistance with day-to-day activities. Specially trained staff deliver scheduled assistance to residents in a supportive atmosphere and are available 24-hours a day. Providing 24/7 licensed nursing care, personalized plans of care, medication administration, consultant pharmacist and dietician, and state regulation oversight by Indiana Department of Health. All aspects of our assisted living program, such as activities, cultural and educational entertainment and exercise are designed to help residents maintain an active and independent lifestyle.
Moving to Summers Pointe’s assisted living community is a smart lifestyle and financial choice. We understand that senior living pricing can be complicated and confusing, which is why our pricing has been purposely designed to be straightforward and affordable. Residents at Summers Pointe can expect a one-time community fee of $1,000, with monthly fees starting at $2,850 for a studio apartment.
The monthly fee includes:
- Cozy private residences with private patios
- Development and regular review of a Wellness Assessment
- Three healthy meals served restaurant style in our beautiful dining room
- 24-hour nursing staff onsite State-of-the-art security & fire safety systems
- Solution Based Wellness Programs overseen by a Registered Nurse
- Cable TV
- Recreational programming
Residents can also add additional services to their care plan, including assistance with medication, dressing, bathing and grooming, and other supportive activities based on individual needs to determine appropriate level of care.
Features of Summers Pointe
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Minimum rate: $2,850/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 65
- State License(s): 16-013838-1
Reviews of Summers Pointe
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Summers Pointe
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities