Greenwich Farms at Warwick

Overview of Ratings

4.8

July 26, 2013

By Lee4

I chose Greenwich Farm at that time because it was affordable and nice. The staff was fabulous. My dad had his own room. It was a nice big room with double closet and he had his own bathroom. The food was great. The activities were excellent. He loved the facility, he loved all of it and I would recommend it to others. It would be nice if they can improve on their cost.

April 10, 2013

By Arlene Mc

My mom was in Assisted Living and then in the Memory Care Unit of Greenwich Farms at Warwick. The staff was always friendly and caring and assisted her with her many needs. The facility is top-notch and had a variety of activities for all levels of care, as well as independent living. We were very pleased with all facets of care and living at Greenwich Farms.

January 30, 2013

By Marjorie1

It's a pleasure to be in Greenwich Farms. I really enjoy it here. I went to 12 other places looking to see what sort of environment I wanted to move into, and I chose Greenwich because I find everyone here very pleasant. People who speak to you are nice, the staff are very pleasant and treats you like a friend. I'm getting to like everybody here. I've been here for almost six weeks now and I've enjoyed every moment of it. There's always some activity going on. Everyone has been very kind and very generous. I do take care of myself, I do my own laundry, and someone would come and do my cleaning for me. But I don't require any help other than that. I'm planning to stay for a while. It really is a pleasant place.

October 13, 2012

By KATHLEEN MARRA

My father is a resident here and it's more than I could ever hope for. The staff is committed to making the residents as happy as possible and merges their family with yours.

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Thank you for trusting us to care for your father.

June 15, 2012

By camacho

When I visited Greenwich Farms Assisted Living I was quite satisfied with my results. The staff was very friendly and caring. The facility was well kept and all the patients seemed very happy. They had a hair salon, for men and women. They also had a pool room with a bar in which they severed alcohol. On the second floor of the building was a dinning room. It was very elegant, all the severs were dressed in a tux. The patients can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a variety of room on their menu for them to choose room. If they wanted to opt out of the dinning room, they could always order room serve and use the same menu. The nursing staff stay around in the dinning room to make sure all the residents were doing well. It was a very pleasant environment, and it is definitely a place I would recommend to anyone.

Let Us Search For You

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Some Residents Have In Room Stove Tops

• Coffee Shop
    • General Store
    • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Walking Paths, Courtyards And Gardens, English Pub, Veterans Room Of Honor

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class, Arthritis Foundation Certified Exercise Program, Mens Stay Strong Program, Card Clubs

• Home Sale Assistance

• Diabetic
    • Low Fat
    • Low Salt

• Staff Patient Ratio: Variable Staffing

• Licenses: ALR01463

About Greenwich Farms at Warwick

Greenwich Farms at Warwick is a lively suburban hideaway in Warwick, Rhode Island. It is conveniently located near shops and amenities, and just minutes from artistic, cultural, and retail centers. Greenwich Farms at Warwick boasts a bright and spacious sun room, its own showroom and stage, English pub, charming ice cream parlor, cozy library, English tea room, arts and crafts room, and elegant club rooms. A terrace off the main dining room offers seasonal patio dining with a panoramic view of the beautifully manicured campus.

Greenwich Farms at Warwick in Warwick, RI offers assisted living as well as independent living, Alzheimer's care and respite stays.

Map of Greenwich Farms at Warwick