NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Ideal Senior Living Center

Ideal Senior Living Center
64px
Posted by Robin48 August 01, 2015
4.0

Ideal was very nice and everything, but they never got back to us. We put an application, and if they didn't want my mother-in-law, they never told us either way. We didn't think that it was very professional. We only toured it on that one day, and they seemed nice, but I can't say a lot because we really don't know much about them. My husband and I thought it was rude that they didn't return the phone call to us after we filled out the application. They should have let us know one way or the other. They were very friendly.

Ideal Senior Living Center
64px
Posted by Caring66665250 April 29, 2014
4.0

My mother-in-law was at Ideal Senior Living for a couple of years. She went to their assisted living, and she really loved it. She was elderly; she was 98. I couldn’t take care of her anymore at home because I was working, and I was getting called at home because she was falling. The assisted living was great. We would go where they had a beautiful dining room. The relatives and friends were able to go and eat with her whenever they wanted to. We just had to let them know so they could make reservations. The staff was great. They were very nice and very helpful there. They would help her with her bed. I still continue to do her washing. Everyone had their own little room, their own bath, and you could have a TV, and she had a phone. But if they wanted to, they could go out into this living area where a lot of the people went out and sat; they could converse with each other. They also had a recreation director who came in and did things for them. They would take them out for church services. Then she had gallbladder problems, and at that point she was very sick. She went into the hospital and they did the surgery. She didn’t bounce back at all. She had to give up the apartment. We moved her out of there, and she went across the street to their nursing home.

Location of Ideal Senior Living Center