Brookdale Rome

180 Woodrow Wilson Way, Rome, GA, 30165

Reviews of Brookdale Rome

George15 April 09, 2013

I was very pleased with Horizon Bay. I like the facility, the staff, and the director of sales. I like the presentation that they all add in. The environment I think was the most impressive. It was clean, the staff was very professional, and the food is excellent.

jt2 September 22, 2012

I visit this facility at least twice a week. Once I stayed here for about a week to watch my grandparents cat while they were away. I've eaten here numerous times and most of the time the food has been good to excellent, but sometimes not good at all. The lunch menu is the same as the dinner menu, which means you might eat the same dish twice in one day. One time they served a delicious Thanksgiving-style buffet lunch, but by dinner time most of the dishes had been warmed over too much and was a little cold. Overall, I would say the food is quite good 85% of the time. Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful without being over-bearing. Many of the staff are pet lovers and often inquire about my grandparents cat. The facility is always clean. There are several washing machine rooms with multiple washers and dryers per room. The retirement complex is surrounded by a nicely wooded area where wildlife can be seen often. It is a nice area to go for a stroll or run. There is also a hospital and several medical clinics located close by. My grandparents had to make some adjustments to their lifestyle after moving here but overall I'd say they are both happier and better off.

moody tonsa August 26, 2012

I visited Horizon Bay frequently. I had a great experience because when i got there i had no idea what to expect but after spending time with my aunt i realized she was getting excellent care. In the assisted living program, they focus on maintaining or improving the residents' health so they can live as independently as possible. At the same time, their warm, caring staff is always ready to lend a hand with anything from laundry to medication management. My aunt is here for 2 years and she loves it. She enjoys the activities they plan for her, and the staff treats her very well. The food is good and she always gets her medicine on time. . The social calendar activities inside the facility and field trips are regularly scheduled. There is a pretty garden visible to residents who cannot manage to go outside due to health limitations. The staff made available to our family a private room to celebrate our aunt's birthday with her special favorite foods we brought in. I would recommend the facility for our loved ones.

From Brookdale Rome

Brookdale Rome provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Rome