Reviews of Cache Valley Assisted Living | Providence, UT
October 19, 2016
I visited this facility
February 15, 2015
I visited this facility
Photos of Cache Valley Assisted Living
Features of Cache Valley Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2700/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3600/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: UT-207239
About Cache Valley Assisted Living
Our goal at Cache Valley Assisted Living & Memory Care Community is to meet each resident’s needs while maintaining the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, respect, and individuality. To assure that this is done effectively, an assessment is conducted prior to move-in. Residents, family members and Cache Valley staff work together to develop an individually-tailored Assistance Plan. A follow-up family care conference will be held regularly to assure that as a resident’s needs change, the Assistance Plan is adjusted accordingly.
Cache Valley Assisted Living & Memory Care Community offers a wide array of services and amenities.
Basic Services and amenities offered to all residents include:
- Three nutritious meals daily
- 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
- Life-enhancing activitiesScheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- All utilities paid except telephone
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, etc
- Assistance with medication management
- Cable television included
- -Apartment maintenance
- Emergency call systems in each room
- Modern fire detection system
- Personal laundry service
In addition to the Life Enrichment Program I, we provide each of our residents, Cache Valley also offers personalized assistance plans.
Cache Valley Assisted Living & Memory Care Community has various scheduled activities. The following are just a few examples:
- Exercise Classes
- Church Services
- Music Guests
- Arts and Crafts
- Educational Opportunities
- Scheduled Outings (Shopping, local tourist spots, etc…) and more!
At Cache Valley, our goal is to provide the highest quality-of-life for each of our residents. Cache Valley is dedicated to our life engagement philosophy of the social, psychological, spiritual and physical well-being of each individual.
This dedication is reflected in every effort our community makes in caring for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementias. Our intent is to allow each resident to function independently at their level of ability, while providing care and assistance where needed.
Our Life Engagement programs are developed around each person’s specific interests, abilities, past history and routine. Engagements flow throughout each day to promote cognitive, sensory, creative and physical skills.
Memory Care Services Include:
- Life Engagement program
- 24-hour on-site care staff
- Three delicious meals and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen
- All utilities paid except telephone service
- Medication management
- Health monitoring
- Scheduled transportation
- Select modified meals
- Assistance with personal hygiene bathing and dressing
What Makes Us Special
The moment you step into Cache Valley Assisted Living you enter a friendly neighborhood where welcoming faces and conversations are easy to come by.