Brookdale Montclair Poulsbo

1250 NE Lincoln Road, Poulsbo, WA, 98370

Reviews of Brookdale Montclair Poulsbo

May 30, 2014

During our tour at Emeritus at Montclair Park, they were great. They were very informative, nice, and understanding. They just didn’t have the level of nursing care that my mother needed. The rooms were good. I didn’t eat any of their food, but it looked fine. They had a couple of activities going on while we were there, and there were a lot of people participating, so I assume that they were enjoying them. They had lots of activities daily and throughout the day.

September 20, 2013

By Caring 91er

Emeritus at Montclair Park is a beautiful place. They have a very attractive building and grounds. During my visit, everybody seemed to be in their own little rooms, although they did inform me that they have activities there. Should you live in this facility, you don't have to cook or clean your own room. They do all of that for you but they charge plenty of money to do it.

April 12, 2013

I recently toured Emeritus for my own education. They seemed to be an excellent facility. They just didn't meet the needs that I was looking for. It was alarming that the 2 bedroom apartments I looked into did not fit the king-size bed that my parents share.

June 29, 2012

By MCDiegest

Everyone seemed pretty nice there, and I felt that the woman I was going to see was being treated properly. I always had negative feelings for retirement homes. It seemed that they were places for people to simply rot away. It appeared to me that this wasn't the case. She seemed quite happy when I saw here, maybe simply because she had a visitor that she had not seen in a while, but it didn't seem that the retirement home was keeping her down. There was a nice about of activities that people could do around the area, for the elderly that is. Nice about of bus's that stop in the area for the many older residents that cannot drive. One negative aspect was that the place felt like death. Some of the people there seemed that they should be in a hospital rather than a retirement home. For some people these places are a place for them to rest and slowly die, and I don't think that will help anyone.

May 19, 2012

By Jodie1111

I chose Montclair Park for my mother who had quit preparing meals for herself and had lost a lot of weight. The staff is very, very friendly and even though my Mom has only been there a short while, she is quickly getting adjusted to a new environment. The dining room has a beautiful view of the mountains and the food is very good! Some apartments have views of the mountains - others have views of the beautifully landscaped grounds. The price is reasonable compared to some other places I looked at. The assistance cost is tiered - the more services required, the higher the cost. What I like is that the tiers incorporate almost all the things that may eventually be needed by my Mom.

Photos of Brookdale Montclair Poulsbo

Features of Brookdale Montclair Poulsbo

About Brookdale Montclair Poulsbo

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Montclair Poulsbo