Independence Village of Plymouth

14707 Northville Road, Plymouth, MI, 48170

Reviews of Independence Village of Plymouth

February 22, 2016

By Mark103227350

We moved my father into Independence Village of Plymouth on February 1st. What impressed us the most about it was the staff and also having the opportunity to talk with several of the residents that were there, which was an impromptu discussion. We went a few different times, and everything was always extremely positive. The living quarters are very spacious. They seem to have larger units than most places that we looked at, and it is very clean and bright inside. There's nothing unique about the food, but it's nice. They have several events going on each month. They set up special events where they do dinners out and go on small adventures for which the residents can sign up. They have transportation that can take them out for daily needs, like banking and groceries.

December 10, 2015

By Caring relative1

The staff at Plymouth Independence Village was very nice. The rooms were very clean and very nice. The dining room was pretty nice, though I did not try the food; it was very attractive. They had a piano player playing with people enjoying the music. In another room, there were some people playing games and cards, and in another place, they had a book club going on.

November 07, 2015

By Denise45

I visited Plymouth Independence Village, which was very nice. I like the homey feeling of the place and how they try to make the residents feel like they are in their own homes. They have lots of areas where you can relax. They have a gorgeous landscape, as well. The only reason why I didn’t end up having them go there was because the facility has a separate care company that you have to go through.

Photos of Independence Village of Plymouth

Services & Amenities of Independence Village of Plymouth

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Independence Village of Plymouth

Nestled in a meticulously landscaped setting, Independence Village of Plymouth is home to spacious, well-appointed apartment homes, an endless array of amenities and services and a dedicated and caring staff. Whether you’re indulging in a delicious chef-prepared meal with friends or just quietly enjoying the beauty of our surroundings, you’ll experience the genuine warmth of our community.

We have a passion for people, an affinity for teamwork and a desire to wholeheartedly enjoy life. Our community is alive with joy and possibilities thanks to our remarkable staff and dynamic residents.

Map of Independence Village of Plymouth