The Atriums

7300 West 107th Street, Overland Park, KS, 66212

Reviews of The Atriums

Caring99495850 December 20, 2014

My father has been at The Atriums since the middle of October. The people working there are very nice, very respectful, and very helpful. His room is a one-bedroom with TV room, which fits him. He is very busy, and he likes it. They have Bridge, religion, and movies. He buys breakfast and dinner, he likes the food, and he likes the company.

Ron14 November 29, 2013

The Atriums is a really nice place. We had been to a lot of places and we thought that this is the most caring and most family like to the patients that's why we chose it for mom. We are very pleased with it. The rooms are nice. They have different styles. I will absolutely recommend it to others.

From The Atriums

We offer elegant, resort-style retirement living at the center of Overland Park, Kansas. There are no endowment or entrance fees, at The Atriums.

You’ll find luxury apartments for independent and assisted living, a full schedule of activities and a catered dining experience second to none. The Atriums has everything you are looking for in a retirement lifestyle!

Features of The Atriums