Reviews of Aynsley Place
No Reviews Yet!
About Aynsley Place
Aynsley Place is a private, two level, 46-bed, all-inclusive assisted living community adorned with elegance and a professional interdisciplinary team.
Whether a stay is respite or long-term, our community provides licensed nursing care available 24 hours/day, medication administration, assistance with activities of daily living, palliative and hospice care, and so much more from a licensed, professional staff.
Highlighted services include:
- Resident care conferences
- Personal transition/welcome program
- Full dining room service for three meals a day (including therapeutic diets)
- Community volunteer programs
- Daily snack cart
- Social and cutltural activities
- Daily social hour
- Activities, celebratory functions, religious services and more
Aynsley Place has a medical director who visits residents in their suites and is happy to assume any new resident as a patient. With a holistic approach to care, we strive to maintain and enhance health physically as well as socially, physiologically and spiritually.
Residents receive priority access to the Long-Term Care and/or Rehabilitation suites in the Courville Communities should the need for additional care arise.
What Makes Us Special
Our community is designed to accommodate the individual needs and preferences for each and every resident. Our mission is to maximize independence, promote autonomy, ensure privacy, and provide the freedom of choice without compromising safety.
Photos of Aynsley Place
Services & Amenities of Aynsley Place
- Minimum Rate: $7140/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $7140/month