The Cottages on Wesleyan Assisted Living

1633 Wesleyan Drive, Macon, GA, 31210

Reviews of The Cottages on Wesleyan | Assisted Living

November 29, 2016

By Billie133771

Wonderful caring staff, always looking for ways to help residents have a quality residence in a safe and friendly environment. I love the cottages.

November 01, 2016

Perfect contentment! All that I need is provided.
Thank you for your review of The Cottages on Wesleyan. We are so happy that you have found contentment as a member of our community!

October 28, 2016

When you decide it's time to move to a retirement village, you probably listed your wishes for your place as I did. Then I, as will you, researched and visited the places. I chose The Cottages on Wesleyan because they offered far more in facilities, safety, maintenance, staff, landscaping, and food than on my list. They made it my home.
Thank you for your review of The Cottages on Wesleyan. We are happy that you have found your home with us!

October 27, 2016

By Patricia S

From the first introduction to the director until now, every person has been warm, welcoming and ready to answer or serve my every question and need. This has been such a blessing since I lost my husband in March and we lived in another state so the comfort, safety, and sincere caring have been true answer to prayer.
Patricia, Thank you for your kind review of our community. We are so happy that you chose The Cottages on Wesleyan for your new home.

May 11, 2016

By CBLCDOU

We really liked The Cottages on Wesleyan, but they didn't have any vacancies. The director was very professional and answered a lot of our questions. The place was very pretty and very clean. It had a good atmosphere and a nice appearance. The residents were playing bingo and seemed like they were having a really good time.

August 01, 2013

By Karen64820550

When I went there, the facility itself was very clean. They had activities. They had a lot of resources like a van that would take you to the library. They had an in-house beauty salon. It's basically a full service facility and you could stay in your apartment for as long as you want and as your need increases, then you could change and go to different levels of care. They're very nice. But they do not offer medicaid coverage and I couldn't afford them. If they could afford it, I would recommend it to others.

Photos of The Cottages on Wesleyan

Services & Amenities of The Cottages on Wesleyan

• Fee Structure Extra: Monthly Fees Are Inclusive Of All Levels Of Care, Laundry Services, Housekeeping Services, All Utilities (Except Telephone), And Meals. Application Fee $350. Move In Fee $1,000.

• Housing Extra: Room And Housing Options – All Of Our Assisted Living Suites Include A Kitchenette With Storage, Sink, Refrigerator/Freezer And Microwave Oven. Each Suite Also Has A Private Bath. Studio Suites, 1 Bedroom Suites, 2 Bedroom Suites, Companion Suites.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: ALC4000020

About The Cottages on Wesleyan

Developed in a peaceful, wooded setting, this retirement community offers both private cottages and assisted living.

The Cottages on Wesleyan is a unique senior living community offering independent living and assisted living options. Our private cottages have one or two bedroom floor plans and fully equipped kitchens, with all major appliances. Our friendly community fosters independent living in a beautifully landscaped surrounding, along with access to the Main Cottage dining and activities.

Our Main Cottage is situated in a peaceful, wooded setting and is perfect for those in need of a little extra help with daily activities, offering the ultimate in assisted living. The Cottages on Wesleyan also offers companion suites to ensure couples stay together even when the need for personal care arises.

The Cottages on Wesleyan is retirement living at its finest. We provide the quality of care you might expect from a family member. All of our services are designed to reflect your needs – we want to complement this vibrant, rewarding time of your life. Our compassionate professionals are sensitive to the unique needs of each resident.

Amenities

• Nurse on staff
  • Certified staff on duty 24/7
  • Housekeeping & personal
  • laundry service
  • Assistance with ADLs
  • Medication
  • supervision/scheduling & follow-up with medical appointments
  • In-house beauty salon/barber shop
  • Exercise programs and equipment
  • Managed activities, programs and social activities designed to meet the interests of residents.
  • Three delicious, well-balanced meals served restaurant style
  • Living room with fireplace
  • Library with current resources
  • Transportation

Our community specializes in providing homes that meet every need of our residents, from no step entries, 9’ foot ceilings, crown moldings, and custom cabinets, to providing beautifully landscaped grounds in a gated access setting. al

Map of The Cottages on Wesleyan