La Conner Retirement Inn

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of La Conner Retirement Inn

July 31, 2013

By Robert41

La Conner Retirement Inn was a nice place. However, the room was not quite as nice and the hallway was not that wide and it was a bit expensive. But it had a lot of good things too and La Conner is a tourist city. I liked it.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to our community. We appreciate your kind words.

June 15, 2012

By norway15

We are so grateful for the care that was provided for my grandmother at La Conner Retirement Inn. The staff is especially attentive to its residents, very caring, and skilled at their jobs. My grandmother enjoyed the friendships she was able to establish with both staff and residents while she lived there. When I visited her, the staff knew my family and me by name and greeted us warmly. My grandmother enjoyed the activities put on by the facility, such as card games or weekly pedicures. The meals cooked on site are delivered to the residents in the dining room by waiters and waitresses. My grandmother had a kitchenette in which she could make her own meals if she so desired. The assistance she was given by La Conner Retirement Inn was just enough so that she was still able to live as independently as possible. We could not be happier with her care there and we are so grateful that she spent the last years of her life in such good hands.

We were touched by your kind words about your experience with our community. Thank you for commenting!

January 06, 2012

By begrateful

The sales and marketing staff at this facility was excellent...they talked of many of the features and activities that made this facility positive for the residents. Unfortunately, the promises they made to our family were unfounded. Activities shown on the weekly calendar were not consistently available. I know of residents who dressed up and arrived on time for an activity they had been looking forward to for days that had been cancelled. The food was typical food service quality although local foods were readily available. I don't fault any of the "front line" employees for the care given here, but I do believe that the management is focused on cash in their pockets rather than quality care for the residents. The facility puts on a clean and classy look, but really does not cater to the needs of the people who are living there. It seems that individuals confine themselves to their rooms and are not encouraged or supported to participate with each other in shared activities. Most of the time, the "public" areas are empty, and unless there is a receptionist at the desk, no other employees are readily accessible to the residents. I'm sorry that our loved one had such a poor experience here, especially after being told of so many attributes that simply were not true.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

About La Conner Retirement Inn

La Conner Retirement Inn is an assisted living facility in La Conner, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact La Conner Retirement Inn for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of La Conner Retirement Inn