Reviews of Wellington Place of Hartford
Caring7745 September 28, 2013
I visited this facility
Wellington Place is one of our top choices and it is very clean. The residents seemed very well cared for. They gave us a wonderful tour and provided us with a lot of information. We thought it was a nice place. The staff is very good. They all seemed to enjoy their work. The rooms were very nice in size and sufficient. We saw the dining area but we didn't try the food though. They have a cook on staff which prepares three meals a day and snacks as requested.
Dan J July 06, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Everything was fine to be honest. I was surprised to see that everything was so clean and people were helpful and interested. I was worried that my grandma was going to be moved into an assisted living facility, but it is what she wanted. And after being there and helping her move I think this is for the better. I didn't think that it would be as clean or have as many people moving around. It didn't seem like a dreary retirement home that I thought such a place would be. Grandma was happy to be there. There is always someone there to help out with whatever issue was at hand. And it is nice to not have to have my uncle go back and forth there to care for her. It was tiresome for him and she wanted to take stress off of him.She enjoys activities with the other residents. I believe they played Wii Sports a short time ago. Which is great, it gets them up and active. Not that my grandma isn't already but communal stuff like that is important. I would like to balance out the comment by saying something negative but I really can't. I was worried about food and care and the room and everything, but there was nothing that made me think that she would be neglected. And that is exactly what we wanted and what she needed.
From Wellington Place of Hartford
At Wellington Place at Hartford we pride ourselves on our homelike atmosphere and encourage your family to become part of our family. Come in and feel the difference.
Mission Statement: The mission of Wellington Homes of Wisconsin LLC, is to serve elderly and disabled individuals by providing quality housing, health care and other services to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Wellington Place at Hartford is a 28-bed CBRF facility located on 6.05 acres of land in the city of Hartford, Wisconsin. Located on the grounds is a large reflecting pond maintained for the enjoyment of the residents. Resident rooms currently consist of 24 suites with 4 of the suites sized for double occupancy. All suites have a private bath, a living room, a bedroom and a kitchenette.
We are pleased to offer an atmosphere where residents and families feel comfortable and at home. Come by and visit the facility and its beautiful indoor and outdoor areas.
Our home is best suited to seniors who appreciate an independent living situation with some assisted activities.
Comfortable and roomy with lots of opportunity to socialize or quietly enjoy your lifestyle, with pets or without we promise you will enjoy our home... complete with home cooking.
Amenities We Offer
Wellington Place at Hartford is pleased to offer an atmosphere where residents and families feel comfortable and at home. Our upscale amenities include:
- Studio-style apartments for one or two people
- Private baths (handicapped-accessible) and kitchenettes
- Large windows with outside views
- Private and common Dining Room
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Common area with fireplace
- Quiet library
- Private mailboxes
- Outside Patio
- Small facility with only 28 licensed beds
- Enhanced front door security
- Emergency call system for each residence
- Fully sprinklered building for fire safety
Services We Offer
Our healthcare services include:
- 24-hour care staff to help with activities of daily living
- 24-hour access to our Registered Nurses
- 24-hour security with staff availability
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Communicate with the family physician and his/her staff
- Medication management
- Access to health and medical services
- Three home cooked meals a day with snacks always available
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, mobility etc.
- Incontinence care including reminders / cueing
- Health promotion, exercise and activities programs
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Social and recreational activities
- Scheduled Transportation
Thank you for your interest at Wellington Place at Hartford. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Wellington Place of Hartford
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $3,850/month
- State License(s): 0012030
Location of Wellington Place of Hartford
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities