Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.8

December 31, 2015

By LoveEskaton

I became familiar with Eskaton through networking groups and then when I needed to find a place for my Dad. I looked at many places and was very happy when there was an opening at The Lodge - 3 miles from my house. Since he has been there, I have visited often and shared a lunch. It is evident that Eskaton has high values and standards. The site is well decorated, the food and dining staff are good and the sales department goes beyond the call of duty. Activities are well planned and fun but maybe could have more for men to do. The most evident thing is that it feels like home - the staff quickly becomes your friend and the residents really look out for each other. I feel very comfortable leaving my Dad there. I would recommend this site, the staff and the residents to anyone.

November 30, 2015

By Louise Honan

I am independent. If I need help, they are always there. My poem will tell all: A beautiful Place called Eskaton Lodge In the town of Granite Bay It’s a lovely home for elders Who are cared for night and day The caregivers are very loving They treat you like their own Don’t worry about your loved ones It’s better than living alone They take you for your appointments To doctors or others you must see You’re taken to stores for shopping So you can buy all of your needs In the dining room for all of your eating The servers are the best Your orders are all from a menu And you’re treated like a guest There are all types of entertainment Singing and movies and games When the staff comes to greet you Like family they call you by first name

November 25, 2015

By Richard116788350

Eskaton Lodge is wonderful in every aspect; it's a five-star facility. I have been here for almost three years, and I like it here a lot. The staff treats me well.

October 18, 2015

By AWH

Dad and his wife have been residents of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay for eight years. The family has jokingly said the Eskaton is a cruise ship that never leaves port. All their needs have been met and exceeded. They were told from the start that they were to treat it like home. To them it has indeed been their home since day one. The staff has become like family. Their kindness and empathy made the transition from independent to assisted living easy for them. The availability of transportation made it possible for Dad to get where he wanted to go after he could no longer drive. Dad’s garden and birdfeeders were his pride and joy. They are right outside the dining room for all the residents to enjoy. Eskaton never said he could not have them but encouraged it instead. I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff in all areas of the facility. They know each resident by their first name and are committed to making their time there a very nurturing one. They know exactly what they want for breakfast or if they drink decaf, how they want “their” bed made, and what their families are doing. The list of their kindnesses is limitless. They are truly angels. We have always felt very secure in knowing that Dad and Jean were in the caring arms of Kim Delgado and her remarkable staff.

July 06, 2012

By Kev1

The facility was rather nice on the outside. The grounds were well groomed, which I know pleased my Grandpa, as he is a nature nut. The size of his room was pretty small though. He is a rather large man and doesn't get around too well, but the set-up of his room maximized the space so it allowed him to make do and adjust to the room quickly. The staff was friendly, but seemed a bit on the unprofessional side. The caregivers seemed to spend more time on their cellphones or talking about personal matters than focusing on the people they were monitoring. I was actually pretty impressed with the Administrators though, they seemed extremely well versed in the history of the Eskaton company and had a lot to say about the innovations they have been making to improve the quality of life for those in retirement homes and assisted living facilities. The woman I spoke with seemed especially focused on easing the transition from living in your own home to living in assisted living. She seemed to be very attentive to the psychological effect that can have on a person and was very comforting in explaining the steps they would take and encouraged us to visit frequently to help my Grandpa along with that. Overall I thought the place was very nice, besides the attitudes of some of the caregivers I observed.

November 15, 2008

By EdwardMGoldberg

When you need a place to help you back on your feet Eskaton provides a home.

My mother needed a few more months of TLC before she could recover from her health problems. The Eskaton community and staff was there to help he back on her feet. Or should I say foot. She had just lost one leg and was in need of help with everything. The community is great, the food is good to. She is now off and enjoying life on her own again. A big thank you Eskaton for all of the help with my Mom.

Photos of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Features of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

About Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is designed to provide the ultimate in Lodge Living. You'll appreciate the way our community is uniquely nestled among acres of oak trees and beautiful, neighboring estates. Within a peaceful part of the city near fine restaurants, shops and major medical centers. What truly sets Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay apart is the care and attention we have put into creating a community older adults will feel welcome in. You'll enjoy a stress-free lifestyle supporting Independent, Assisted, Respite and Hospice services within the privacy of your own apartment suite.

Personal Care Services:
  • Licensed nurse onsite
  • A team of personal care associates
  • 24 hour Personal Care assistance
  • Emergency response system enhanced by QuiteCare®; with assistance request pull cords in apartment suite (pendants also available).
  • Health monitoring
  • Medication management
  • Scheduled medical transportation
  • Attendant for medical appointment
  • INR monitoring

Live a more active lifestyle in an age in-place community with staff support available as needed ─ based on individual circumstances, in the privacy of your own apartment suite. Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is the answer to aging well with proper nutrition, exercise, social stimulation, transportation, medication management and assistance with daily living.

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Apartment Features

Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Map of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay