Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

8550 Barton Road, Granite Bay, CA, 95746

Reviews of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

LoveEskaton December 31, 2015

I became familiar with Eskaton through networking groups and then when I needed to find a place for my Dad. I looked at many places and was very happy when there was an opening at The Lodge - 3 miles from my house. Since he has been there, I have visited often and shared a lunch. It is evident that Eskaton has high values and standards. The site is well decorated, the food and dining staff are good and the sales department goes beyond the call of duty. Activities are well planned and fun but maybe could have more for men to do. The most evident thing is that it feels like home - the staff quickly becomes your friend and the residents really look out for each other. I feel very comfortable leaving my Dad there. I would recommend this site, the staff and the residents to anyone.

Louise Honan November 30, 2015

I am independent. If I need help, they are always there. My poem will tell all:

A beautiful Place called Eskaton Lodge In the town of Granite Bay It’s a lovely home for elders Who are cared for night and day

The caregivers are very loving They treat you like their own Don’t worry about your loved ones It’s better than living alone

They take you for your appointments To doctors or others you must see You’re taken to stores for shopping So you can buy all of your needs

In the dining room for all of your eating The servers are the best Your orders are all from a menu And you’re treated like a guest

There are all types of entertainment Singing and movies and games When the staff comes to greet you Like family they call you by first name

Richard116788350 November 25, 2015

Eskaton Lodge is wonderful in every aspect; it's a five-star facility. I have been here for almost three years, and I like it here a lot. The staff treats me well.

AWH October 18, 2015

Dad and his wife have been residents of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay for eight years. The family has jokingly said the Eskaton is a cruise ship that never leaves port. All their needs have been met and exceeded. They were told from the start that they were to treat it like home. To them it has indeed been their home since day one. The staff has become like family. Their kindness and empathy made the transition from independent to assisted living easy for them. The availability of transportation made it possible for Dad to get where he wanted to go after he could no longer drive. Dad’s garden and birdfeeders were his pride and joy. They are right outside the dining room for all the residents to enjoy. Eskaton never said he could not have them but encouraged it instead.
I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff in all areas of the facility. They know each resident by their first name and are committed to making their time there a very nurturing one. They know exactly what they want for breakfast or if they drink decaf, how they want “their” bed made, and what their families are doing. The list of their kindnesses is limitless. They are truly angels. We have always felt very secure in knowing that Dad and Jean were in the caring arms of Kim Delgado and her remarkable staff.

EdwardMGoldberg November 15, 2008

When you need a place to help you back on your feet Eskaton provides a home.

My mother needed a few more months of TLC before she could recover from her health problems. The Eskaton community and staff was there to help he back on her feet. Or should I say foot. She had just lost one leg and was in need of help with everything. The community is great, the food is good to. She is now off and enjoying life on her own again. A big thank you Eskaton for all of the help with my Mom.

From Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is designed to provide the ultimate in Lodge Living. You'll appreciate the way our community is uniquely nestled among acres of oak trees and beautiful, neighboring estates. Within a peaceful part of the city near fine restaurants, shops and major medical centers. What truly sets Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay apart is the care and attention we have put into creating a community older adults will feel welcome in. You'll enjoy a stress-free lifestyle supporting Independent, Assisted, Respite and Hospice services within the privacy of your own apartment suite.

Personal Care Services:
  • Licensed nurse onsite
  • A team of personal care associates
  • 24 hour Personal Care assistance
  • Emergency response system enhanced by QuiteCare®; with assistance request pull cords in apartment suite (pendants also available).
  • Health monitoring
  • Medication management
  • Scheduled medical transportation
  • Attendant for medical appointment
  • INR monitoring

Live a more active lifestyle in an age in-place community with staff support available as needed ─ based on individual circumstances, in the privacy of your own apartment suite. Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is the answer to aging well with proper nutrition, exercise, social stimulation, transportation, medication management and assistance with daily living.

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Apartment Features

Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Features of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60