Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch

5861 W Beverly Lane, Glendale, AZ, 85306

Reviews of Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch

LMSG21 May 11, 2014

My mother lives there is an old building, people that work there is very nice and responsible , what I do not like is the change of management she is there for about 4 years and already had four different persons in charge . They overload employees with chores the same employee has to clean help with showers , help in the kitchen etc. they do not have enough employees because they cut the number they had before to save money. Ready to move her somewhere else

Caring81476850 March 31, 2014

We visited Emeritus at Arrowhead for my mother-in-law. It's an older facility, but it seemed very nice. They offer a lot of services and amenities that I think my mother-in-law would enjoy. The room is fully furnished, and all you do is provide a bed if you want. The room is really clean, and it smells good. The staff are very nice.

Emmyrose November 04, 2011

This is a beautiful one story facility. They have nice shade trees, grass, flowers, and greenery. All is well maintained. They have a central courtyard with a gazebo and two patios.

They have 52 assisted rooms and semi-private. All are handicapped equipped and have emergency call systems and private baths. These are large sunny rooms

They do housekeeping and laundry.

They have a fine dining room which is restaurant style. They do 3 meals and snacks. The food is very good.

They do passisted and have a memory care too. They work with physicians who come, there is a nurse, and they work with other community agencies for resident care. They have an activity director, a beautician, and all caregivers are certified. The staff is very good and caring.

They do lots of activities as, chair exercises, bingo, movie night in the large living room, they have a small library, and do arts and crafts. They do lots of outings to ball games, shopping, and community events.

This is a nice, clean facility with lots of amenities for residents.

Dorthy Heckler July 30, 2011

I thought the staff did a great job of making the residents feel comfortable and as if they were at home. The facilities looked clean and brand new. There weren't really any negative aspects of the facility. I thought though that the staff could've done a better job of cleaning the toilets. There were a couple surprises left for me when I first entered a couple times. The people there are very friendly and know what they're doing though. They treat each resident gently and guide them in the right direction. I would probably send my parents to this facility when it's their time. I would also recommend this facility for anybody who is looking for an Assisted Living Facility. I've been to numerous facilities in Arizona, but I can honestly say that this one is top class and one of the best. I, myself, would love to live here. I haven't been treated with the respect they show in a while. It would be a great opportunity to reside there.

leezee June 29, 2011

I'd visited several Emeritus facilities during my broad search with my mother for assisted living. When my father in law was diagnosed with dementia, it was one of the first names I thought of. I looked them up and realized they did have a facility closer to him in the west valley.

Just like the facility I visited here on the east side, this Emeritus was equally as spectacular. Beautiful building with so much grass and trees, it honestly looks more like a resort or vacation spot.

You can choose from a studio up to two bedrooms and the rooms are set up so nice. I loved their library as my father in law is really into current news and magazines. A nice recreation room that seemed like a pretty hoppin' place. When we walked through it was occupied by about seven or eight residents.

The staff was visible and seemed completely accessible, friendly and made eye contact, said hello not only to myself and my husband but most importantly, to my father in law.

I loved how one of their trip outings consisted of trips to the casino. My father in law lived in Las Vegas for fifteen years before returning to Arizona. He loves the casino.

Very clean, well maintained and active community. Even when we toured the Alzheimer's and dementia care area's, things felt brighter and my father in law specifically said several times, "not bad".

From Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch