Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch

Overview of Ratings

3.5

July 30, 2011

By Dorthy Heckler

I thought the staff did a great job of making the residents feel comfortable and as if they were at home. The facilities looked clean and brand new. There weren't really any negative aspects of the facility. I thought though that the staff could've done a better job of cleaning the toilets. There were a couple surprises left for me when I first entered a couple times. The people there are very friendly and know what they're doing though. They treat each resident gently and guide them in the right direction. I would probably send my parents to this facility when it's their time. I would also recommend this facility for anybody who is looking for an Assisted Living Facility. I've been to numerous facilities in Arizona, but I can honestly say that this one is top class and one of the best. I, myself, would love to live here. I haven't been treated with the respect they show in a while. It would be a great opportunity to reside there.

June 29, 2011

By leezee

I'd visited several Emeritus facilities during my broad search with my mother for assisted living. When my father in law was diagnosed with dementia, it was one of the first names I thought of. I looked them up and realized they did have a facility closer to him in the west valley. Just like the facility I visited here on the east side, this Emeritus was equally as spectacular. Beautiful building with so much grass and trees, it honestly looks more like a resort or vacation spot. You can choose from a studio up to two bedrooms and the rooms are set up so nice. I loved their library as my father in law is really into current news and magazines. A nice recreation room that seemed like a pretty hoppin' place. When we walked through it was occupied by about seven or eight residents. The staff was visible and seemed completely accessible, friendly and made eye contact, said hello not only to myself and my husband but most importantly, to my father in law. I loved how one of their trip outings consisted of trips to the casino. My father in law lived in Las Vegas for fifteen years before returning to Arizona. He loves the casino. Very clean, well maintained and active community. Even when we toured the Alzheimer's and dementia care area's, things felt brighter and my father in law specifically said several times, "not bad".

Photos of Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch

Features of Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch

• State Licenses: AL3332

About Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We can help with sliding scale injections. We are near shopping, doctor's offices, and restaurants.

Map of Brookdale Arrowhead Ranch