Brookdale Farmers Branch

13505 Webb Chapel Road, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234

Promotion ends in 20 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Farmers Branch

K Walker October 03, 2014

I would have l liked the director to be present at my visit. It was a surprise for them when I showed up.

Caring82442250 April 22, 2014

We moved Mom at Emeritus at Farmers Branch. We chose this facility because of the price, and they take Medicaid when she runs out of money. They will keep her and help her file all the paperwork and get ready for that. Everything has been just right so far. The staff were very friendly. The apartment that she has is great. They offered lots of things for her to do. So far, Mom is very pleased with the food, and she loves her stay there. I had a few issues with getting her medication on time, but I think that is going to be worked out, as she has just been there for a couple of weeks.

Priscilla4 October 28, 2013

I just thought that Emeritus needs to be updated because it might be hard when your parents have a nice home to move them into a place that's not so nice. Regarding staff, they only have one person at the time we visited but she was very helpful.

Emeritus at Farmers Branch actually used to be a hotel. So that was another thing. Their rooms were like hotel rooms where you have one room with a bathroom to the side. So if you can picture a hotel room in your mind wherein you have a kitchen, a den, and a bedroom all within that rectangle. It was just a difficulty configuration.

Family & Friends March 27, 2013

Philip Is Awesome. He Was Born To Care For The Aging. Phillip is such a kind loving person towards all of the residents. I can see how all of the residents adore him. I can also see that all of the employees seem to think highly of him. He has been so kind and loving to Margaret, and she adores him. He may be the Executive Director, but I have seen him vaccuming the hallway, and being hand ons with all of the residents; and helping his employees. Everyone who works at Emeritus Farmers Branch are kind and loving people. So James, Phyllis and Laura want to say Thank You. I am going to post this on a few sites because people need to know what a great place Emeritus Of FB is. Kudos to everyone.

Caring55771 February 29, 2012

My mom was a previous resident of this facility. I felt like it was a good experience. Sometimes her room would be dirty. I'd clean it. Afterward I'd think why did I have to clean her room when we pay all this money to have it maintained. It seemed that my mother was always laying down when my sister and I went to visit. We ultimately decided that it was easier to bring her home. She seemed to be ending up in the hospital more while she was under their care. Not to mention that the cost was sucking up her retirement.. fast!

berry1 October 14, 2011

When I first walked in it was real nice and clean. I was greeted right away by the staff. The had a wonderful outside area and the rooms were a nice size. There was a nice area for the family to go when the visit and it was pretty full at the time. I liked this place because it was worm and the staff were caring and will to help. The one thing I did not like about it was the lack of activity's the had. I think that they could have a little more to do then just cards,bingo and TV. They could have a dance night or even let them cook something easy but fun. They could also have a night were they can go out to Black Eyed Pea or Apple Bees just to get out and do something new. Over all It is a great place and I would help out again anytime.

Kay Paggi July 17, 2008

Other concerned individual

Village Oaks is laid out in a square, with 4 halls, one for each side of the square. One of the halls is a secure dementia care unit. Each room is a companion room. Staff ratio here is better than in main section, and staff has some training in dementia care.

From Brookdale Farmers Branch

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Farmers Branch