Reviews of The Barton Home
July 26, 2011
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of The Barton Home
Features of The Barton Home
- Minimum Rate: $2600/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 070-F-038
About The Barton Home
Barton's Adult Home, located in Elmira, NY is a privately owned and fully licensed facility. We are a trusted partner, listening to your needs and extending understanding as you customize a solution for you or your loved one.
The Barton Home approach provides a home with services that are tailored to each individual's unique needs. We desire to give a way of life enriched with compassion, respect, excellence and dignity. We make daily life easier for our residents by offering desired services and care as their needs and preferences dictate.
By customizing personal care for each individual we help to ease assisted living residents through lifestyle transitions that flow with their vision of what they desire life to be and put it within reach.
The Barton Home combines dignity and choice within a framework of independence and support. It is one of the many reasons our residents truly feel at home here. Some seniors may need help managing their medications or with other types of personal assistance. Our home offers a variety of personal care support to match individual needs. Every member of our staff provides assistance discreetly and with great care.
Having someone to share a meal with can be as important as the meal itself. Mealtime is special in the home because some of our fondest memories have been formed sharing meals with family and friends. Family dining is provided with three delicious meals a day with an atmosphere of conversation and enjoyment. There are also daily snacks served. Guest meals are available seven days a week and guests are welcome to join us in the dining room. Menus are prepared to meet any therapeutic or special dietary requirement and are supervised by a Registered Dietician.
- Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, toast, hot or cold cereal, fresh fruit, juice, etc.
- Lunch: fresh toss salad, a variety of meat, potatoes and cooked veggies, lasagna, gnocchi, spaghetti and meatballs. Weekly summer cookouts!
- Dinner: variety of sandwiches, burgers, homemade soups, salads (antipasto, macaroni, potato, etc.) and dessert.
Guest meals are complimentary.
Quality Services Provided
- Your choice of private or semi-private rooms
- Daily home cooked meals
- 24 hour staffing
- Transportation assistance
- Activities program
- Pharmacy and medication management
- Assisted care
- Beautician / Barber
- Laundry (including labeling)
- Registered dietician consultation
- Cable TV
- Complimentary transportation (Unlike our competitors, price is all inclusive regardless of needed care)
Long Term Care Ombudsman
Both you and your family will enjoy the secure feeling of knowing that a member of our 24-hour, dedicated, professional staff is always available to provide the level of care and service you or your loved one deserve.
Barton Home is a place where you can continue your story. Learn more about whether or not Barton's Home is the right choice for you or your loved one. Feel free to call or schedule a personal visit.