10 Wilmington Place

10 Wilmington Avenue, Dayton, OH, 45420

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of 10 Wilmington Place

February 22, 2015

We visited three facilities, and my favorite was Wilmington Place. The staff seemed to be very caring. The facility had tons of stuff for people to do. The thing that I noticed about this particular place was everyone was outdoing stuff. They had a bar and movie theater. Everybody looked happy, that was what I have noticed that I haven’t seen in any other place. The rooms were nice; the 1-bedroom was very spacious, nice, and very clean. I haven’t tried the food, but I know a couple of friends whose parents have been there, and their chef has been there for 10 years. The security was very good.

April 30, 2013

I went to 10 Wilmington Place one time. It was a larger facility compared to the others I visited. But I preferred a small place. It was also in town and I did not want to drive a lot. They had a chef and the food was very good. The price was also a little higher than the others.

September 20, 2012

By familyfriend

The facility is clean and security is good. The staff is very kind and each resident get individualized care. There are a variety of options available to each resident and family and friends are encouraged to visit without prior notification. Each resident is treated with the utmost respect and their wants and needs are always taken into consideration.

Services & Amenities of 10 Wilmington Place

• Pets: All Pets

About 10 Wilmington Place

10 Wilmington Place is an assisted living facility in Dayton, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact 10 Wilmington Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of 10 Wilmington Place