Brookdale Concord Parkway

2452 Rock Hill Church Road, Concord, NC, 28027

Reviews of Brookdale Concord Parkway

Caring107871550 June 01, 2015

I visited Brookdale Concord Parkway. The assisted living part was very nice, very open, and clean, but the memory care living part was very depressing. They played very loud music all the time, and some of the areas were not very well kept. The facilities of the memory care part were not very nice.

I went on a Saturday, and it was just one of the assistants that took me around. There wasn't a person from the administration or nursing; it was just one of the aides that took me around. In the memory care area, the rooms were smaller. They have medication management and assistance with meals. They have meals three times a day. I thought they really needed to update their facility in the memory care area.

We apologize that your tour of Brookdale Concord Parkway did not meet all of your expectations. Please be assured our staff is continuously committed to providing the highest-quality service and care for each resident and we will share your feedback with our management team.

JSMrdh April 09, 2015

i visited this community while looking for my grandmother who is out of state.

I liked that it was close to the hospital and a stoplight. The Activities Director said they make weekly trips out to nearby stores and restaurants which I thought was was great.

I met a few residents on my tour that day that seemed to like it there that said they lived there for a while. Lunch smelled good, was unable to stay due to other tours in area but would've liked to.

My grandmother would've been for regular assisted living but said they had another smaller building for folks with dementia and alzheimers.

overall, i liked the community but grandmother decided to stay in Nashville area, wouldve strongly considered this building because of how helpful they were on the tour.

Caring101552250 February 11, 2015

Brookdale Concord was also small, the rooms were very little, and I didn’t like that. They did have 1-bedroom, but they didn’t have anything empty. They all have times where they take people out to the grocery store and to the mall and take the residents out.

Rebecca32 December 05, 2014

Everything was fine at Brookdale. It was very nice. The staff was wonderful. The place looked clean and homey. The rooms were comfortable looking. They didn't look like an institution. They had daily and weekly activities. They had different things like cook outs in the summer, gardening, dances, and things like that. It was not intimidating, and it was cozy.

Caring96801950 November 15, 2014

Brookdale was very nice -- it’s laid out very nicely and it’s got a lot of common areas for the residents to sit in. Their healthcare facility seems good -- they have a beautiful dining room so they’ve got enough place to eat. They’ve evidently got a choice of foods that they can choose from every day.

It was just that I would have had to pay out of pocket for a year before I got my sister in that one, but I do recommend the place. I like the friendliness of the staff best, and they are definitely concerned with me. They have called me several times to come over and they can support me, which I have done. They definitely reached out to the community, there’s no doubt about it.

Caring98764250 September 12, 2014

My mom is at Brookdale Place Concord. It is a great place. I would recommend it. I like everything about it. The nurses are great. They make sure her medicine is distributed the way it is supposed to be. The rooms are spacious. The food is good. They take very good care of my mom there.

Daniel14 August 13, 2014

My mom is in Brookdale Place Concord. It is very good. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. They have two options for the rooms. They have a private room and a shared room. My mom is in a private room. My mom says overl all the food is okay, but she wish they have some selections on something. They have activities like bingo, music and church services.

It is a nice single floor so my mom can go along with her walker and not walk down the elevator or anything. However, I think they need a better timing on their medication because my mother's medication is very time sensitive and sometimes they don’t give it to her within the window of time that she needs it. So, I am thinking they need a more timely staff to help with the medicine.

Caring91334350 August 10, 2014

I like Brookdale Place Concord because it seemed like a friendly-kind of place and everybody seemed to care. It's a nice facility, but I think the rooms were kind of small. We didn’t really see all their activities, but I know they seem to have something planned almost every day for everybody to do.

David8775 July 22, 2014

My dad is at Concord Place. It is a very nice place. It is very clean. They have great activities. My dad is participating in Wii bowling, singing, bingo, and jeopardy. His room is OK. It is little too tight for two people, but it is a clean room with a clean bathroom. The staff is very nice. Food is not good, though. It is lacking for my dad. They'll sit in the cafeteria for like 30 minutes to an hour before they get fed. However, the dining is probably more like hotel type of place. It is very nice. It is clean, too.

Jackie27 May 28, 2014

My mother really likes Concord Place. They have lots of activities, and the rooms were nice and a nice size. Mom said the food is not always the greatest, though. The staff seemed nice, I’ve never asked somebody for something and not been helped. They bring musicians in, people who play the piano, and they have preachers come at different times. They played Bingo, Jeopardy, and Wii bowling.

Caring4665 September 10, 2013

Concord Place is very clean. The staff is really nice. My mother-in-law has been there for about a month now. It's a really nice place, so we're really pleased. It has big rocking chair on the front porch that she enjoy sitting out watching the birds. She gets physical therapy, they have Bible studies, they have games, and they take her to her appointments because it's easier for them because they have a van. Some of our friends are there. It's close and convenient for my husband to go back and forth. I think they do really well with the things they have to do.

Sherry8508 August 15, 2013

If it had not been under remodel, it would have been a nice place. It was just that there was so much remodeling going on that it appeared dirty and not well-kept. I understand that it was difficult to keep the place clean, but still, there were people living there. That was my only concern there.

Robert March 08, 2013

I visited the Concord Place because of the price, location and to what they can offer. We're looking for a quality place. The staff was definitely friendly and the facility was pretty nice.

danielc33 November 20, 2012

The staff were excellent and very friendly. Cleanliness and a nice facility were what drew us to the place. All in all, they took good care of my grandmother and I'm not able to thank them enough. Also, the focus and attention they bring to their patients is top notch and I would recommend anyone with a disabled elderly parent/grandparent to consider going to them.

BoyScout22 June 02, 2012

I loved the place. The atmosphere was perfect and the poeple there were very nice. I almost wanted to stay there myself. The best part was the food. It always looked great and the nursers were very very nice to all of the people and to us.

From Brookdale Concord Parkway

Brookdale Concord Parkway provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Concord Parkway