Villa at Castro Valley

Reviews of Villa at Castro Valley

3.6

December 22, 2013

By RegJon67

I forgot another reason about the care of my twin aunts. The staff ignored the family's observance of one of my aunts. She was slurring her speech. Many hours went by. They finally got the Doctor to see her and the next day, she had surgery to block the bleeding of her new stroke.

October 26, 2008

By blake-1

My loved stayed at this place. All I can say: Prone to Falls!!!!! So, be CAREFUL when considering this place!

October 22, 2008

By jen cramer

My loved one used this service

I wouldn't recom. this place. The care is OKAY. But the food isn't that great, it's not worth the monthly pay. The rooms aren't that big. The place is too old fashion.

Photos of Villa at Castro Valley

Features of Villa at Castro Valley

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4800/month

• State Licenses: 019200685

About Villa at Castro Valley

Villa at Castro Valley has been serving the East Bay area for over 40 years, so we understand the importance of family. We see the need to have sincere and personal relationships with our residents and their loved ones in order to provide for their emotional and spiritual needs as well as their physical needs. At Villa at Castro Valley, we know that this is a difficult time for most seniors and their families and we will provide whatever support we can to make the transition as smooth as possible.

You can have peace of mind that your loved one is well-cared for by our dedicated, compassionate and trained staff, 24 hours a day. Each room is tastefully furnished and all meals and snacks are provided. We offer permanent living solutions as well as temporary stays for families in need of respite. We encourage you to come visit, have a meal with us, get to know our community and see what Villa at Castro Valley can offer you. Welcome to our extended family!

Our Mission is to create an environment where your well-being is at the center of everything we do. Villa at Castro Valley offers a wide-range of services designed to meet your unique needs.

No one senior is alike, so we provide lifestyle options that include our customized plan of care centering on the individual needs of our residents.

This approach extends to many services that exist to simplify your life.

From the moment you step into the entrance of Villa at Castro Valley, there is a sense of a warm, inviting family-like atmosphere. Providing excellent care in a nurturing environment is what we have been doing for over 40 years.

Our spacious private or shared rooms come furnished if desired or personalized with the residents’ own furnishings. Individually controlled heat and air conditioning, cable TV hookup, WIFI, linens, laundry and housekeeping are all provided. An emergency call system in every room ensures that help is just the touch of a button away. Our onsite nurse and resident care professionals are available 24/7 to oversee the administration of medications, as well assistance with bathing, dressing, and escorting to and from meals. We provide a variety of enriching activities that make life interesting and fulfilling. Residents choose to participate according to their interests, preferences, routines and abilities. Whether it is a morning exercise, sing-a-long, music, crafts, dine-in/dine-out, birthday bash, happy hour or excursions to the casino, restaurant or movies, on site entertainers and family celebrations; there are many opportunities to join the fun. Our resident garden can provide hours of enjoyment as well. Family involvement is highly encouraged.

Map of Villa at Castro Valley