Garden Plaza of Valley View

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Garden Plaza of Valley View

January 30, 2014

By JB1

My sister and my dad looked at different places, the nicest one they found is Garden Plaza Valley View. The whole facility is beautiful. The staff is very nice and friendly, very concerned of how he was and even the residents too. He likes his room a lot. They were able to get it at a better discount because it doesn't have a view of the mountain but sunshine still comes in. I did not try the food but my sisters did and my dad is very happy with it. He had a terrible appetite when he moved in but since then he has put on some weight. They have all kinds of activities. On Holidays, there's a choir and a band, the college foot ball team was there and they had snacks and drinks. For New Year's Eve there was a party. They also do trips once a week to different grocery stores, go to a local casino once every quarter, church services, flea shop, card games and an exercise room where he participates in. He always calls me and says "I've done this, I've done that". I'd go there if I'm old enough.

December 20, 2013

By fransthebest

I have friends that live at Garden Plaza of Valley View. I come over at least once a month and we have lunch with our other friends and play Bridge there. Everyone seems so happy living there and we are always greeted so warmly by all the staff. We plan to be living there one day soon. It is important to me how other resident's and my friends feel about living there and they all just love it-especially the food which I will say is delicious with all the choices on the menu, and all the activities sound great too. My friend's apartment is lovely as well.

November 19, 2013

By Not impressed with Garden Plaza staff

Beautiful facility and good food, however, I would not recommend it. The bathrooms have tubs that are an a cheap tub with a notchout, slanted at the back. An accident waiting to happen if a bench/chair is needed or not. Sales staff and management debated us about it, were rude and didn't seem to think that the 1970's kitchen hardware and light were a problem. Definitely not worth it for the price they charge. Disappointed with the entire sales process.

October 17, 2013

By Lynda8

Garden Plaza was beautiful and clean. The rooms were really big. The staff seemed really nice. However, it was out of our price range.

About Garden Plaza of Valley View

Garden Plaza of Valley View is an assisted living facility in Boise, ID that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Garden Plaza of Valley View for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Garden Plaza of Valley View