Brookdale Barberton

487 Austin Drive, Barberton, OH, 44203

Reviews of Brookdale Barberton

Caring74107650 November 27, 2013

My mother-in-law had stayed at Sterling House for about a year and half. The facility was very lovely. The staff seemed very competent and they had nice rooms.

ponderguy October 28, 2013

This facility does a good job. They make a commitment to keep a person as long as they wish to stay, and tailor care levels to what is needed for each person. Of course, this means that there is spectrum from high functioning to lesser capabilities. The facility itself is approximately 20 years old, and while not fancy, is very adequate. The rooms are a nice size, many with a living room/kitchenette and a separate bedroom and bath. The staff seems willing to listen to concerns and try to accommodate. It's not perfect, and works best if the family is willing to make regular visits to monitor and evaluate how to improve the experience. If you're willing to work with them on that, it can be a good experience.

Patricia32 September 26, 2013

We looked at Sterling House and we liked it very, very well. We thought it was a great facility, but it was just expensive. It was a beautiful and a well cared facility and we thought it would be great for her, but she just refused the amount of money that she is going to spend there. She said it was just too much. If we had our choice, this is where we wanted her to be.

amarruegg1 August 21, 2012

The Sterling Houses of Ohio are certainly one of the higher end facilities in Ohio. Especially the Sterling House of Barberton. The services they offer here are top notch, as well as the amenities. They have their own beauty parlor, whirlpool, dining area and a private visitation room. The staff is wonderful and overall it is a very clean and friendly atmosphere. I felt very welcomed as I entered the building, and have absolutely no complaints. I have recommended the Sterling House of Barberton to many of my clients (I own a home health aide company), and have not one has had any negative feedback. It is affordable, clean, and they treat your loved ones how you would want to be treated.

From Brookdale Barberton

Brookdale Barberton provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Barberton

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Brookdale Barberton