Atria North Point

100 Somerby Drive, Alpharetta, GA, 30009

Promotion ends in 38 days!

The best time to choose Atria is right NOW! For a limited time*, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2019. Don't miss this opportunity! - *Offer valid on certain apartments for move-in by September 30, 2017.

Reviews of Atria North Point

July 31, 2015

By Caring1980

We decided to keep my husband at Atria. It is close and very nice. The staff and the food are both very good actually. They do a good job. I am very pleased with them.

June 01, 2015

By Bruce28

Atria North Point is a very clean facility. It is by far the best appearing dementia unit. The other thing we like is they actually have some doctors come in on site to treat patients so they do not have to leave the facility. The security is fine. It is a gated community. My mother has commented favorably on the food.

May 08, 2015

By Joy27

The staff was nice at Atria North Point, but the facility seemed dated and old. They have a lot of activities, but they need to update their apartments.

Hi, Joy. Thank you for your valuable feedback and for visiting our community. We value your comments and will consider them for the future. If you have more that you would like to share, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

April 17, 2015

My parents are in Atria North Point. It's a very nice high-end facility. We chose it basically because of the ability to transition from independent living to assisted living over time as needed. They're a very good community, and they do a very nice job. They have a lot of capability and a lot of very responsive staff.

February 10, 2015

By Brian18

Atria North Point was great and fantastic. It was a little more upscale. They even serve a glass of wine for dinner. Their amenities were very nice. It has a big condominium feel. It was a clean place. The staff was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this facility to anybody. The apartments were nice and spacious.

July 18, 2011

By anonymous12345

I went to visit this facility. It was very clean and some residents were involved with activities. I did notice that the staff was not very responsive to one lady who needed help getting to the bathroom. The lady eventually asked me if I would assist her. I did, then went to the nurses station to let them know and was told that they were short staffed and had been for a while. Over all the staff was nice and the facility was clean.

Photos of Atria North Point

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: ALC

About Atria North Point

Atria Senior Living is proud to offer exceptional independent living, assisted living and supportive living communities in Georgia. Atria North Point provides gracious senior living in the Metro Atlanta area. When searching for a retirement living community or senior apartment to call home, visit Atria North Point and discover its comfortable surroundings, gourmet cuisine, Signature Select lifestyle and wealth of amenities.

Atria North Point provides a lifestyle of choice, with care options that can be tailored to your needs as they change – all backed by our industry-leading quality standards.

Map of Atria North Point