Aging in Place
Well-designed homes are safe and accessible for multiple residents, both now and at other stages of life. Learn the basics of universal design.
More About Aging in Place
- Hidden Kitchen Dangers
- Aging in Place Help
- 5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
- Kitchen Safety Tips
- Bathroom Dangers
- Aging in Place Communities
- How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
- How to Find Meal Delivery Services for Every Budget
- A Buyer's Guide to Choosing Bedding Products and Bedroom Accessories
- Making the Bedroom Safe for Seniors
- Read more articles about Aging in Place…
- How can I help my dad become independent of care?
- Is there a special dishwasher for the elderly?
- Is there a gadget to help Mom keep better track of her medications?
- What could help my mom make phone calls more easily?
- Which type of music player would be easiest for my mom to control?
- keeping in touch
- Question about family care givers salary.
- Is it okay for me to leave my mother 36 hrs on the weekends?
- Is it normal for a stroke patient to have pain in the arm and leg that was effec
- she is 97 I as the daughter have taken care of her over 45 years am I entitled t
- Read more questions about Aging in Place…