Memory Care in Grand Traverse County

2 Communities

Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center

3825 Scenic Ridge Road, Traverse City, MI
$$$$
Iowa2010: "My family member was consistently threatened to be thrown out and it was continually held over their head. They say they have a doctor that comes in to see residents. The doctor never showed up and there was no communication on medicine changes that the supposed doctor’s nurse recommended. Facility looks good when touring - but don’t let looks deceive you. Would not recommend this facility at all. "

Cherry Hill Haven

4885 N Long Lake Road, Traverse City, MI
$$$$
I-can't-find-a-good-screen-name-that-hasn't been-taken-already!: "My mother-in-law was extremely impaired with blindness and memory loss when she moved in. We were afraid of how she'd handle the transition, but it turns out they were so kind and loving with her that she was as happy there as she'd been at home. She took a turn for the worse in her first month there. The care taking staff redoubled their efforts, as well as working beautifully with Hospice. When the family descended to be with my mother-in-law, they were very patient an... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grand Traverse County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of memory care communities in the Grand Traverse County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 memory care communities in the Grand Traverse County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.