Assisted Living in Adair County

2 Communities

Highland Crest

2204 S. Halliburton Street, Kirksville, MO
$$$$
lisalg: "My mother lived at Highland Crest for the past two and a half years before she passed away. My family and I were living out-of-town so we relied heavily on the support, kindness and professionalism of the administrator and her staff. Whenever we had questions or requests they responded quickly and with attention to detail. My mother was treated with patience, kindness and respect. The residents, staff and administrator provided a loving, caring environment and community.... (read more)

Preferred Family Healthcare

900 EAST LAHARPE PO BOX 767, Kirksville, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Adair County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Adair County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Adair County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.