Payment

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Britthaven of Davidson

Posted by Virginia43 August 22, 2015
3.0

She was angsty to get home the whole time she was at Pine Ridge. She was there for rehab following a hospital situation for extreme dehydration. She had gotten really weak, so they needed to get her back on her feet, and they do a good job of rehab. It was an older facility and primarily a nursing home, even though they do have a rehab function. I know that she did not eat well while she was there, and that was partly because of her own appetite and partly because of the quality of the food. She always ate in her room; she never went into the dining room. Being a nursing facility, she would be in there with the ones who had to be fed, and it was not the best ambiance. She had to share a room, so that wasn't a plus to people of her generation. They are not accustomed to having to live with roommates other than spouses. Her roommate was nice enough, but she had to deal with having her visitors in the room and other things that she doesn't have to deal with when she has her own apartment.

They need additional staffing. Like most places, when you need help, you sometimes had to wait and, at that point, mother was too weak to go to the restroom by herself. She had to have standby assistance, and she would have to wait sometimes a good while for somebody to come and assist her to the bathroom, so I just think they have a staffing issue, which most places of that sort do. From what I saw, the ones who were there were very conscientious in what they were doing and did the best they could under the circumstances in which they were working.

Posted by pissedat healthcare February 17, 2013
1.0

This is one of this worst places I have been in the. Hallway smalls all the time. they have residents yelling in the hallways. A lot of the nursing staff is rude to the other staff and the resident. I would never put one of my loved ones in this horrible place.

Posted by darlinlmb September 27, 2012
4.0

This facility was very large and a little confusing to find your way around in. My grandmother shared a room with another resident, but they were fairly large so it was nice and roomy. The staff was always very friendly and seemed very fond of my grandmother. I am aware of several activities that were available to the residents which my grandmother enjoyed. One of her favorite was bingo and she won a lot. The nursing home is in a nice location being close to a major highway and within minutes of the nearest medical center. If there were ever an emergency with my grandmother, she was quickly transported to the medical center and my mother who was power of attorney was always very quickly notified. The center encouraged guests and tried to provide as much positive interaction with their residents as possible. My grandmother has since passed, but I would definately recommend this facility to others in the future.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345144

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality