Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center

1033 West Quinn Road, Pocatello, ID, 83202

Reviews of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center

Caring64680550 October 30, 2013

I was at Quinn Meadows for a week and a half due to blood infection. It was a great and clean place. Though it was a rehab, it had a homey feel. The food was good. The staff was great. The therapist was good and very careful. They would go down to the room and assist me to the exercise room. There was button that we need to push whenever we go to the bathroom so they would be there in case we fall and they sometimes get mad at me because I don't push it when I went to the bathroom.

15stargaze November 22, 2012

My Grandpa seems to like it a lot there. The works are very nice and welcoming.

Jane8 August 30, 2012

They're very good. They have outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy. My husband was in there for about two and half weeks after hospital stay. They're really nice, new facility, very pleasant, smells good, does not look like a nursing home. They have one of those little pools in the physical therapy where you walk around and can do exercising in that. He liked that very much.

From Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center

At Quinn Meadows Rehab. & Care Center, we help adults of all ages recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness in a quiet, compassionate, and clean environment. Rehabilitation therapy, exercise groups, and a wide variety of activities are offered daily in a peaceful setting. Activities include arts and crafts, Holiday celebrations, birthday parties, and many others.

Features of Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 135136
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 41