Holiday at the Atrium

2 Tryon Ave, Schenectady, NY, 12302

Reviews of Holiday at the Atrium

Caring83064950 May 30, 2014

Holiday at the Atrium is a nice facility. It was recommended to us by somebody. We went to see if we liked it, and we did. I like the atmosphere of the dining area. Even though they are enclosed, they have a sky light, so there is always light. The staff are very nice and friendly people. They offer yoga, exercise, pool, bingo, music; they offer almost everything.

Caring1252 December 23, 2013

My mom was at the Holiday at the Atrium because she liked it when we went there. The people were very nice. She had her own apartment with bedroom, bath, living area, kitchen and a balcony. The kitchen was designed such that she cooked if she wanted. Shewould sit and have coffee in her balcony. They also allowed pets like cats, dogs and birds as long as they were kept in your own room. There were various activities like exercise, movies, spiritual meetings, outings, shoppings, and they could also take you to appointments. She was comfortable there.

Allan2 December 04, 2013

The Atrium is very good. They make sure you have everything you need as far as food and the physical setup of the place. The rooms here are bigger and the people in it are also very nice. I have no complaints about the food. It's been very good and they give you the main choice for each meal and then they give you five other choices. There was a lot of card playing and a movie everyday. They also have yoga and exercises like that. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday they have live music. We asked the people who worked there and the people who lived there how long they've been there and the people have been here 5 to 7 years and the managers are here a couple of years at least. I think it's excellent.

Lisa48 November 30, 2013

The apartments at Holiday at the Atrium are very spacious. The staff are helpful. Mom has been there for eight months.

March1 September 20, 2013

My mother-in-law's residence in Holiday at the Atrium is just beautiful. In this facility, they provide her three meals a day and some housecleaning services. Their food is good and they do have activity program for the residents. It is a very good facility.

From Holiday at the Atrium

Holiday at the Atrium is located in Schenectady, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Holiday at the Atrium for a visit...and stay!

Features of Holiday at the Atrium

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room