Brookdale Springs Mesa Independent Living

6220 East Broadway Road, Mesa, AZ, 85206

Reviews of Brookdale Springs Mesa | Independent Living

March 29, 2014

When we were checking Springs of East Mesa, the marketing people were very professional and anxious to get to business, but we told them that we were going back and forth between them and another place I work for. And we let Mother make the choice. The facility is just wonderful. We're very pleased. It's getting better expenses because Mom's needs have changed just in the short time she was there. From the other places I've seen, the rooms here are far superior. The price is even better. The base price is lower compared to other facilities. The apartment is even nicer. As well as an engaging and personable staff, they have a phenomenal dining room. I think that's one of the reasons why she chose this place, that the dining room appears like that of a cruise ship. It's attractive and appealing. The waiters learned her name right away and called her by that. They know us, and as soon as they see us, they know that she is our mother. Mother has difficulty eating now, so she's having a hard time enjoying how nice it really is. They have several activities that she doesn't participate in because of her age and lack of interest. They have bingo, a favorite thing that is played several times a week. It's engaging, and that she does do. I really don't have anything bad to say about them.

March 19, 2014

By Tim16

My grandmother is at The Springs of East Mesa. It serves its purpose. If something happens, there's a medical staff on site. I've eaten there, the food is good. For me, it seems fresh and of good quality. I think it's pretty satisfactory, but maybe they can just have more activities. The only thing that she doesn't like about her apartment, and I guess it's pretty subjective, is when you walk in there's a tiled foyer area and then to the left is the small, tiled kitchen with an island and two stools. This is a one bedroom apartment with a carpeted family room. She doesn't like that the kitchen and family room is divided by the tile and carpet. So, she would rather want it all tiled because she doesn't like the tile is raised up with the carpet, there's a little bump. That's the only complaint I heard from her.

August 14, 2013

By Isabelle D.

GREAT POEPLE VERY HELPFULL WITH OLDER POEPLE THEY KNOW THERE NEEDS AND MAKE THEM COMFORT IN THERE APARTMENT AND THE FOOD IS GREAT LOTS TO DO IF THEY WANT TO.

December 22, 2012

By bleepbloop

I felt that the place looked very beautiful on the outside, but it was a little deceiving. The outside was very decorated with the water spring in the very front, but the inside was so old. Granted it is mainly for old people, but the inside could stand to be updated. Also the smell was not very pleasing either, but I am sure that it could be fixed with a little air freshener. The staff was very friendly since I was greeted with a smile and a hello upon walking in. I also had lunch there which was pretty tasty and filling. They also had a pool in the back which was less of a plus to me but more of a plus to the people living there. I was just a little weirded out by the amount of security that they had watching the stranger individuals. Other than that my experience was a standard one.

September 10, 2012

By AC24

I really enjoyed this facility, and so did my grandmother. Through out the time she lived there i visited every time i made a visit to Arizona which was about once a year. The staff was always polite and did everything they could to help my grandmother with what she needed. With 3 meals a day and events and private games in the dinning area my grandmother never had a problem finding things to do. Along with the extremely nice staff the facilities where extremely nice too, i always felt comfortable with my grandmother living here. She was very happy living here and i couldn't have wanted here anywhere else.

Features of Brookdale Springs Mesa

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Springs Mesa

Brookdale Springs Mesa provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Map of Brookdale Springs Mesa