Brookdale Springs Mesa | Independent Living

6220 East Broadway Road, Mesa, AZ, 85206

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Springs Mesa | Independent Living

Isabelle D. August 14, 2013

GREAT POEPLE VERY HELPFULL WITH OLDER POEPLE THEY KNOW THERE NEEDS AND MAKE THEM COMFORT IN THERE APARTMENT AND THE FOOD IS GREAT LOTS TO DO IF THEY WANT TO.

bleepbloop December 22, 2012

I felt that the place looked very beautiful on the outside, but it was a little deceiving. The outside was very decorated with the water spring in the very front, but the inside was so old. Granted it is mainly for old people, but the inside could stand to be updated. Also the smell was not very pleasing either, but I am sure that it could be fixed with a little air freshener. The staff was very friendly since I was greeted with a smile and a hello upon walking in. I also had lunch there which was pretty tasty and filling. They also had a pool in the back which was less of a plus to me but more of a plus to the people living there. I was just a little weirded out by the amount of security that they had watching the stranger individuals. Other than that my experience was a standard one.

AC24 September 10, 2012

I really enjoyed this facility, and so did my grandmother. Through out the time she lived there i visited every time i made a visit to Arizona which was about once a year. The staff was always polite and did everything they could to help my grandmother with what she needed. With 3 meals a day and events and private games in the dinning area my grandmother never had a problem finding things to do. Along with the extremely nice staff the facilities where extremely nice too, i always felt comfortable with my grandmother living here. She was very happy living here and i couldn't have wanted here anywhere else.

From Brookdale Springs Mesa

Brookdale Springs Mesa provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Features of Brookdale Springs Mesa