Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

January 17, 2012

By Janice S.

Cedar Lane Apartments is a peaceful assisted living location for those 62 or older. After my mother had a stroke that rendered her unable to use a good portion of the left side of her body, she and I needed to find a place that would be able to address her needs, while at the same time providing a supportive environment. After going from facility to facility and leaving unsatisfied with the care and services offered, we finally came across Cedar Lane. As soon as we walked in we felt welcomed. The staff was very kind, and went out of their way to make sure my mother felt secure and were able to answer all of our questions. We took a tour, and later were able to speak face to face with the director. Friends and family who had positive experiences with Cedar Lane put our minds at ease, and after much consideration, my mother decided to move in. The place is clean, quiet, and the staff members know their stuff. The only downside that I have is that the facility is somewhat "dated," but supposedly there are plans to renovate in the works. Nine months later, my mother is recovering nicely and still happy with her living arrangements.

About Cedar Lane Senior Living Community

Cedar Lane Senior Living Community is an independent living community in Leonardtown, MD designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Cedar Lane Senior Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community