Brookdale Clinton | Independent Living

99 Brookside Drive, Clinton, NY, 13323

Reviews of Brookdale Clinton | Independent Living

MBPASH September 20, 2013

Was looking for a place for my 84 year old Dad when he came out of rehab. He was not ready to go home alone and I do not live in the area. "Assisted Living" in the area is hard to find and has waiting lists. The Villa's is independent living but there is a network of health aides/companions that you can hire, and a great Physical Therapist on site that can provide you with an "assisted living" atmosphere. The meals in the Dining Room are great ( I've had many myself!) and nutritious and appropriately portioned. The staff at the Villa's , as the previous reviewer stated, is down to earth and so helpful and accommodating. We looked at other independent places and some were "uppity" and much more costly. My Dad liked this place right from our first visit while he was still in rehab. He's only been here a few weeks and still (hopefully) will transition to home, but so far I cannot say enough good things about this place. So grateful to have found the Villas.

Mary66159450 July 30, 2013

We looked into the Villas of Sherman Brook for my parents. The facility was tops for everything. My parents liked how down-to-earth the members of the staff were. They were very approachable and went above and beyond what they do. Megan over there was absolutely fabulous. The food was outstanding too. My dad was just overall very pleased. My parents felt very comfortable and were impressed by the facility but they're not ready to move in yet. I think when they would want to go some place, that's where their hearts would be. I'm just waiting for them to decide.

From Brookdale Clinton

Villas of Sherman Brook provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

3 daily wellness checks, 24 hr security, pet-friendly, scheduled transportation, kitchenettes.

Features of Brookdale Clinton