Always Best Care of Western Connecticut

Contact Now

Reviews of Always Best Care of Western Connecticut

Marieke Hoogerwerf September 03, 2016

Other

I just wanted express our thoughts about Mary, who was the caregiver for the weekend. We all thought she was wonderful!! I think her biggest strength is that she “sees the work”, needs little/to no direction, offers to take things out of our hands, and is a true-go-getter. For Billie, this type of help is great since she feels like she can take some time to rest and trust all is okay. Mary works hard and is also very patient. I really think Mary is a natural dealing with elderly. She is patient and kind! Anyway, what I wanted to ask is if Mary can be the consistent caregiver for the weekends. The other 4 caregivers that I have met are also very nice. We would like Mary as much as possible as she is punctual, and as I mentioned before, ‘sees what needs doing”. She is focused on what she can do to help. She doesn’t just sit there next to Bill, she has eyes in the back of her head and goes the extra mile. Anything that needs to get done, she says “no wait, let me do it’—if she hasn’t already initiated it herself. She seems to have endless energy and never complained. I just felt compelled to drop you a this note to let you know how impressed we were with her. Thanks

Cheryl Kohler August 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind, personalized service. My mother was always resistant to have someone come into her home to help care for her, but she is very, very pleased with Betsy. Not only does she have someone to keep her company and meet her physical needs—her kitchen is looking cleaner than I have seen it in a while. Thank you again. Your kind manner was reassuring to my mother and to me, and you have made the process of caring for my mother at home easy, and provided me with much needed relief so that I can actually return to work with a calm mind.

Caring_2645646 August 13, 2016

I interviewed this provider

I have learned so much with having you and your staff care for my mother. I never would have expected her to rally so much after my father’s death. But it’s amazing what loving care can do –just amazing! Tracy and I cannot thank you enough – you have helped us see how to make our mother’s last days as pleasant and meaningful as possible–which is not only good for her but also for her whole family. I and my boys and husband, and my sister and her son and his family, we can all have time to connect with my mother that will surely enrich our lives forever—and that is such a precious gift! Thank you

Marjorie Clarke July 08, 2016

I was so happy with the services which Angela provided! She was very courteous, hands-on and would do anything I asked her to do. She was pleasure. I enjoyed having her work for me.

From Always Best Care of Western Connecticut

Since 1996, the compassionate caregivers from Always Best Care have helped thousands of families with non-medical in-home care needs. We provide free consultations and are dedicated to exceeding your expectations.

Features of Always Best Care of Western Connecticut