Home Instead Senior Care - North Platte, NE

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - North Platte, NE

Kay062620 July 29, 2016

All of the staff at North Platte Home Instead from Mary Jo and Steve, all the caregivers, and the ladies who answered the phone, were just wonderful. Personable, professional, punctual, and skilled -- all of them.

Kimbra531646 July 29, 2016

A big Thank You to Kayla for assisting me getting all his care set up. She was great to work with and really cared about my dad. Samatha that actually works with clients was awesome for my dad. She took excellent care of my dad. Steve heads everything for this office and he was so great too, to work with too,

Tracy Rupp February 26, 2016

The care that my mom received was awesome. They always tried to work with my schedule so I could keep my job during the day. If there was a care provider that my mom clashed with, they found someone else. That only happened once. We were very pleased how they cooked, cleaned and exercised my mom. They helped with bathing and read to her. All in all, I give them an A+.

Wina March 08, 2013

Home Instead is doing an excellent job. We're very happy with them. Mom is 88. They help her clean the house, the nooks and crannies, they help her run loads of laundry because it's downstairs. They've been very personable. Joan, from the office, is always available when I have questions. They do have a little extra touch and they always have time to talk if I have a concern.

From Home Instead Senior Care - North Platte, NE

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - North Platte, NE

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details