Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care

Reviews of Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care

June 07, 2016

By Elodie

Other

I referred Veronica to some friends of mine who needed help after surgery. She personally came right out to the home and within 24hrs had it set up. They said it was a great experience and would recommend her and use her again.

April 07, 2016

By Dan0

Their service is very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

April 03, 2016

By Lynn from Bothell

We needed short time assistance for my father or he could not come home from hospital. My mother felt very happy and comfortable with the care. I would recommend this service anytime. Prompt, caring, and professional.

March 31, 2016

By shannon.karnofski

Calling for a caregiver services was quite a chore, but Veronica made things so easy for us. She is warm, caring and put me at ease immediately. She understood what we were looking for and we didn't feel we were signing our life away. I will recommend her services to anyone looking for care, anytime. Thank you Veronica!

March 31, 2016

By The Jones Family

Our family provides most of the care for our Grandparents, but when we're unable to be there we rely on Veronica to be our backup. If Grandpa needs some extra time away, we can always count on reliable care so he can run errands while Grandma gets all the attention she needs from a nice caregiver at home. This service is the absolute best you can get for your loved ones!

From Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care

Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care offers assistance to families through a wide range of personal and companion care services. Our commitment is to provide clients with assistance at home, giving their families peace of mind.

Why Home Care?

Nearly 12 million seniors are currently receiving care at home in the United States.

Our clients can be with family and friends in the place they feel the most comfortable :HOME.

In-home care promotes healthy living. Our clients receive personalized, one on one care, and full attention.

Photos of Acti- Kare Responsive in- Home Care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening