Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

70 Pinelawn Road, Melville, NY, 11747

Reviews of Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

Peachpie9 October 23, 2012

Peaceful caring way for our beloved mother to leave this world. For my children, it was the best way for them to say goodbye.

hotmama58 March 01, 2012

my sister passed away three years ago on march 10 of this year the care was exceptional she was only 46 hospice was wonderful with her and our family god bless them and the wonderful god given work that they do!

Barbara Laverty July 09, 2009

My loved one stayed here

My father stayed at Hospice Inn for a short time. In his last days, the care was excellent and the staff compassionate and professional. Our family was thoroughly pleased with all aspects of the facility. We highly recommend it.

Margaret Wilgosz June 03, 2009

My loved one stayed here

I have my Mother in this facility at this time. She is content and very satisifed with the care they are providing. Compassionate and sincere. I feel confident she is in excellent care and could not have found a better place for my Mother to make the transition to another life. Thank-you Hospice Inn

k lONDON December 15, 2008

My loved one stayed here

my father received excellent care and attention during his short stay. everyone on staff was excellent and most respectful.

About Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn is a hospice care provider serving Melville, NY and the surrounding area. Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.