Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

Overview of Ratings

4.8

March 01, 2012

By hotmama58

my sister passed away three years ago on march 10 of this year the care was exceptional she was only 46 hospice was wonderful with her and our family god bless them and the wonderful god given work that they do!

July 09, 2009

By Barbara Laverty

My loved one stayed here

My father stayed at Hospice Inn for a short time. In his last days, the care was excellent and the staff compassionate and professional. Our family was thoroughly pleased with all aspects of the facility. We highly recommend it.

June 03, 2009

By Margaret Wilgosz

My loved one stayed here

I have my Mother in this facility at this time. She is content and very satisifed with the care they are providing. Compassionate and sincere. I feel confident she is in excellent care and could not have found a better place for my Mother to make the transition to another life. Thank-you Hospice Inn

December 15, 2008

By k lONDON

My loved one stayed here

my father received excellent care and attention during his short stay. everyone on staff was excellent and most respectful.

About Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn is a hospice care provider serving Melville, NY and the surrounding area. Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn