Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

70 Pinelawn Road, Melville, NY, 11747

Reviews of Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

May 26, 2013

By drbsr

Hospice Inn is a phenomenal facility with a dedicated, compassionate, insightful staff. My Mom could not have received better care, and my family could not have been better cared for anywhere else. We had just experienced a very unpleasant in patient hospice experience with our father two months ago, back in Durham, NC ( fortunately with much effort we were able to move Dad home where another hospice provided the care & compassion we had hoped to experience from the start). As a daughter I now have had experience with three different hospice agencies and have been most impressed with HCN's Hospice Inn. As a physician, I have had experiences with many more hospices and still I am MOST impressed with Hospice Inn!

January 10, 2013

By janetlvt

Exceptional, special, caring staff. Everyone I encountered there from the moment my mother arrived was attentive and sensitive to her needs as well as our family's needs. They assured me that my mother would be comfortable, and they made good on that promise. I am thankful that they helped my mother pass on as peacefully as humanly possible.

October 23, 2012

By Peachpie9

Peaceful caring way for our beloved mother to leave this world. For my children, it was the best way for them to say goodbye.

March 01, 2012

By hotmama58

my sister passed away three years ago on march 10 of this year the care was exceptional she was only 46 hospice was wonderful with her and our family god bless them and the wonderful god given work that they do!

July 09, 2009

By Barbara Laverty

My loved one stayed here

My father stayed at Hospice Inn for a short time. In his last days, the care was excellent and the staff compassionate and professional. Our family was thoroughly pleased with all aspects of the facility. We highly recommend it.

June 03, 2009

By Margaret Wilgosz

My loved one stayed here

I have my Mother in this facility at this time. She is content and very satisifed with the care they are providing. Compassionate and sincere. I feel confident she is in excellent care and could not have found a better place for my Mother to make the transition to another life. Thank-you Hospice Inn

December 15, 2008

By k lONDON

My loved one stayed here

my father received excellent care and attention during his short stay. everyone on staff was excellent and most respectful.

About Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn

Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn is a hospice care provider serving Melville, NY and the surrounding area. Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Hospice Care Network - Hospice Inn