From Care is There - Mount Sidney
Care is There gives you a personal assistant - your own Lifestyle Coordinator. Your Lifestyle Coordinator is someone you know and trust "“ she is familiar with our local area, visits your loved one where they live, and keeps you informed about their well-being. We are especially helpful for:
Here are examples of services we implement, though the list grows every day!
- Check-in visits or calls.
- Accompaniment to doctor's appointments to help communicate symptoms; to provide current medication lists; to be sure instructions are heard, understood and carried out; and to ensure that prescriptions are filled.
- Arranging home health aides or nurses.
- Arranging meal preparation and housekeeping.
- Check-in and check-out from the hospital for tests and procedures.
- Bill paying and organizing.
- Shopping and errands.
- Facilitating home modification or repair.home-repair-and-maintenance
- Facilitating moves to a new living space, including finding appreciative recipients for treasured belongings during downsizing.
- On-site consultations by a dementia expert.
- Pet Care Services.
- House calls by a computer expert for training and/or repair.
- Decorating new spaces so loved ones feel at home.
- Accompaniment to and from local and distant airports.social_engagements
- Planning social engagements.
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities