Vista Village Senior Living

2041 W. Vista Way, Vista, CA, 92083

Reviews of Vista Village Senior Living

A Loving Wife2 January 26, 2016

My husband is at Vista Village. He likes the facility. He has an apartment. The staff is very warm and very caring. They seem to be very able to take care of him and help him out. The food is good and he likes it. I most certainly recommend them. They are good. Everything is fine. He is doing well there and he is happy there.

Glen6 August 31, 2015

We are looking to place our aunt in Vista Village because we like it. The staff was very informative; she showed us around, she showed us the different rooms and the activities, and she also let us know that they had a transition section besides having the assisted living and the memory care. They had a transition section where our aunt could go and still be around those that are in assisted living and where she could have a little more freedom before she deteriorates more and has to go into the memory care permanently. The apartments were some of the biggest I've seen; they were nice and large apartments. The food was good. I ate with a couple of their residents in the assisted living, and the residents that we ate with had nothing but good things to say about it. They said that they had checked out a number of different places and had chosen Vista Village as the place that they want to live at, so they had picked out Vista Village themselves. The dining room was nice, the food was good, and the service and staff were very polite -- the staff that were coming out and serving the food. What impressed me most was when I sat down with the residents, and they had nothing but good things to say about the place and the staff. These residents had picked out this place themselves to live at; it wasn't picked out for them like we have to do for our aunt.

Caring97633350 November 19, 2014

Vista Village is close to where my mom lives. We were looking for a place that would be close. The woman who showed me around was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The rooms were nice, and I know that my mother would be happy there. The dining room was nice; it had tables and chairs. There weren’t any activities, but she took me to a room that had a big screen TV where they could watch TV, and she showed a place where they could work like physical therapy, and she took me to the dining room; it was really nice.

Caring93167050 August 30, 2014

We actually sent out our application at Vista Village Senior Living for my bother-in-law but they denied him. There was something in the form that the doctor misunderstood and fill out incorrectly. The doctor offered to change it, but they did not want to talk or meet with him. That was a kind of a bad experience because their corporate office wasn’t flexible, but the place is nice and the staff was very friendly.

Claudette2 June 30, 2014

My aunt was in up in Vista before she passed on. That was a beautiful place. It was gorgeous. It was really for the super rich. They have a salon, a pool, and an exercise room. The rooms were very spacious. However, it was very expensive. They have a really nice little kitchen and a refrigerator in the room, so the person can cook if they want to. They have a nursing home. I was there when all the people were sitting around and eating. They needed more help. I got with them over that.

Martin7 August 28, 2013

The staff was courteous. They gave me a tour and let me know what the price was. They showed me the type of rooms and equipment for my wife. The rooms were very clean and everything seemed to be in good order. However, they do not meet my request as my wife had diabetes; they do not administer medications nor do blood pressure. I would recommend this facility to other.

Barbara19 March 19, 2013

I chose Vista Village for my uncle. It seem to be very clean. He is in an apartment with his own bathroom. He loves the food and the people. All the patients seem to be happy there. He is 100% better than when he went in and seems to be happy where he's at. They have activities for him and for his memory. Everything is fine.

mrgn52 April 30, 2012

My grandparents have lived at two different assisted living facilities over the last five years. My family is very happy with Vista Village Senior Living. My experiences with the staff there have always been pleasant. They are always friendly and eager to help. Once we had dinner together in the private dining room and one of the staff members brought us drinks and cleaned up our table when we were done. She was very polite. Both my grandparents have said the staff is very good. The facility creates a comforting atmosphere. The floors are always very clean and the landscaping is taken well care of. There is a private dining room as mentioned earlier that creates an intimate space for families to get together. They also have a nice group dining room with a baby grand piano. Outside, there is a garden that members of the community can participate in. My one complaint is that they might not have enough people working at night. At night they lock the front doors. If someone is returning they need to ring the bell and wait for someone to come answer. Once we stood outside waiting for what must have been ten minutes. If they had more workers they could have responded faster.

From Vista Village Senior Living

At Vista Village Senior Living, life happens according to plan - a comfortable, dynamic, detail-oriented plan. Daily activity is the result of proven practices, systems, standards and an organization that has been refined by experience. You'll notice the calming structure that comes from master planning with your very first visit. Similar to the motivation of our residents, we strive for balance: activity is balanced with quiet spots, fine dining with casual flair, full-service programs with a la carte freedom.

We know that for some of our residents, retirement living is all about relaxing with a good book and a glass of lemonade, but if you want to get up and go and be part of the action, Vista Village Senior Living is the place. Virtually every day, activities and outings abound throughout the community. There are exercise groups and local day trips, live entertainment and music enrichment, cultural activities and sports action. Of course, you can take it all in at your own pace and your suggestions and preferences are what help us fine-tune the programs to fit the community. So when you're ready to get up and go, there are plenty of options.

Vista Village Senior Living specializes in assisted living and memory care, and offers a unique Transitions Memory Care neighborhood for those with beginning memory loss. Our holistic activities programming, offered 7 days a weeks, keeps our residents' minds and bodies engaged, while our person-centered care plans meet each individual's unique needs.

Features of Vista Village Senior Living

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Green House, patios or balconies for all apartments

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,750/month

• Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 374602906

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Vista Village Senior Living