Reviews of The Legacy at Santa Fe
March 21, 2018
I visited this facility
Photos of The Legacy at Santa Fe
Features of The Legacy at Santa Fe
- Minimum Rate: $3750/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5395/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 84
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: License Pending
About The Legacy at Santa Fe
Santa Fe Assisted Living and Memory Care
West of Santa Fe, NM, and just 30 minutes from beautiful Atalaya Mountain, is The Legacy at Santa Fe, tucked away inside a peaceful neighborhood. We provide residents with the experience of true independence, with as much or as little assistance as they need. Something we call Concierge Senior Living. We lead the way in senior care with innovative programming and expert care; personalizing the assisted living and memory care experience for each resident to make them feel at home.
We offer several living options for residents of The Legacy. Residents can choose from a variety of attractive suites and different floor plans. Each private room in our community is designed for superior comfort and convenience, and includes a variety of features and amenities.
At The Legacy, each resident is valued as an individual.
This shows in how we manage and implement our assisted living services. Our carefully selected and well-trained staff are here to help each resident with their daily living activities as needed, providing as much independence or assistance as needed. Such activities include bathing, getting dressed, and managing prescription medications – all with the comforts of home and state-of-the-art, unobtrusive safety features. This high level of individualized, concierge service keeps our community healthy and safe.
Our team provides a comprehensive selection of personalized care services, including:
- Unobtrusive in-room technology that monitors the safety of each resident
- Daily strength-building programs to improve health and physical independence
- Assistance with medication
- Innovative Point-of-Care system that helps manage and respond to care needs
- Industry-leading and need-based resident-to-staff ratio
Memory Care At The Legacy, we have developed a unique program for memory care called Connections.
This innovative program includes a range of activities to help seniors rebuild physical strength, sharpen their mental acuity, and connect with their fellow seniors, as well as members of the Connections team. Thanks to Connections, our residents enjoy an active and purposeful life.
Connections Staff, Programming, & Technology
- On-site coordinator of memory care and Connections
- Events and activities personalized for memory care residents
- In-room monitoring technology for safety
- Daily physical activities
- Opportunities for families and grandkids to visit
- Pre-scheduled social events
- Pet therapy once a week
- A focus on the physical and mental wellness of each memory care resident
- Community, family-purposed seating and dining
Community Amenities & Activities
- Full-time Lifestyle Director who helps residents stay active and
- Assistance with ordering gifts and other special requests from our Guest Relations Director
- Anytime dining (including off-menu items)
- Robust, fun, and engaging daily activities to benefit the physical and mental health of each resident
- Movie theatre with entertainment on demand
- Barber and beauty salon providing full-service grooming
- Secure grounds designed for safe outdoor activities
Thank you for your interest at The Legacy at Santa Fe. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.